You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• TRMania

New Raider

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

tombraidergirl.com Reward

• Rewards

/

Personal information

About me

• I've become an enthusiast in 1998 and since then, I've purchased all games for Sony Playstation (original), I've accumulated a small collection of TR memorabilia and most recently I have obtained TR8 & TR9.

As a hardcore enthusiast, I detest the movies, I wish Lara have never been changed from TR1-6 to TR7-9 to accommendate the TR movie craze, but more importantly I wish Lara would stay as an elegant woman (outside high society) without becoming raunchy and immoral that images have shown (questionable poses and puffing on a cigar) and still be this adventurous lady living on the edge of life.

I hope to get TR5 (PC) soon; I have wanted to create areas in dreams.
"Well, you have my total attention now; I'm not quite sure I've got your's though. Hello?!" -Lara Croft :crouch

Posts (7)