You are not logged in.

Nevada Nevada Desert

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

aaronf

Unregistered

Thursday, May 16th 2002, 1:35am

Nevada Desert

im not sure what to do.i'm stuck at the dam ive tried the underwater levers on top,and cant seem to figure out how to get through the gate under the dam or get the lift hanging from the big chain to go up. :ouch:

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Thursday, May 16th 2002, 9:46am

The lift is just there to get you something. With that you have to climb up one side to come to an area with an explosive device.

There you have to find a water tower. Fill it with water by using the lever in an underwater cavern and then swim through the tower to another exit and jump over the fence.

aaronf

Unregistered

Saturday, June 8th 2002, 5:33am

thx i got it

thx :D

hellthriller

New Raider

• "hellthriller" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: I + III + AOD + Anniversa

Monday, May 28th 2007, 10:22pm

I suppose my reply is good here, seeing the "Topic List"

----------
http://www.tombraidergirl.com/tr3/nevada.php

Metal Structure
Climb the last step again. Turn right and take a running jump towards the rocks. Grab the ledge and climb up. You have to make a jump over the first ledge.
------------

I was wondering if someone can make a screenshot of the exact point what you got to grab?
cause i dont understand it :s

To the middle i cant reach and left/right i dont see anything to grab :s

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "hellthriller" (May 28th 2007, 10:24pm)

t.A.T.u.Raider

Starting Raider

• "t.A.T.u.Raider" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360

Currently Playing: Bioshock 2

Monday, June 23rd 2008, 1:02pm

Water Chamber

Water Chamber

In the bush on the right, you'll find some grenades. Run around the fences area to the left. Run ahead and enter the passage. Follow it. You will come to a place where you can climb down, at the same place you can also climb up.

Unfortunately, after I pick up the gernades the only openings I can find is the huge opening on the right which contains the two snakes and straight forward (the hole in the wall and crawlspace). I've ran around and can't find anything else...Where do I go?
PRIDE