You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GoLaraGo

New Raider

• "GoLaraGo" is male
  • "GoLaraGo" started this thread

TR Platforms: XBox 360, Nintendo 3DS, XBox One.

Currently Playing: Fallout 4, Rise of The Tomb Raider.

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 5:04pm

Life is Strange

Aside from the big franchises that are out these days, including Rise of The Tomb Raider & Fallout 4, there has also been another successful game that is worth playing - Life is Strange, available on PC, PS & Xbox - and it's won several awards too ! It's an interactive game where you control Max Caulfield (a young female student)...and her time-bending abilities. - Without revealing too much, it involves some very difficult choices. Have you played it ? - If yes, what did you think of it ? - I personally found some of the decisions quite poignant, & the story compulsive to follow...I hope I won't have to wait too long for the sequel !

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 5:48pm

I did play the beginning during Gamescom and I am so going to buy it whenever I know I'll have the time to play it. (Or when there's a special deal making it 50 cents cheaper, because that's the amount I still have on my prepaid-card and if I don't have to pay more it won't hurt having it lying around. [hehe] )

GoLaraGo

New Raider

• "GoLaraGo" is male
  • "GoLaraGo" started this thread

TR Platforms: XBox 360, Nintendo 3DS, XBox One.

Currently Playing: Fallout 4, Rise of The Tomb Raider.

Monday, November 30th 2015, 1:13pm

Ah yes, a little saved here means less to pay there - "every little helps" :thumbsup !