You are not logged in.

Parisian Ghetto Derelic Apartment Block

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Marissa

New Raider

• "Marissa" started this thread

Thursday, January 1st 2004, 7:49am

Derelic Apartment Block

I am playing Tomb Raider and I am in von croys apartment . I already jumped up the gap in the staircase but I need help how do I get past the next gap. This is the one that the bolder falls and breaks the floor. Could someone explain to me how to do this? **-)
MS
MS

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Thursday, January 1st 2004, 1:31pm

Boulder breaking the floor? Are you really talking about Von Croys Apartment?

Actually I think you are in the Derelic Appartment Block, second level, right? At least this is where I remember a boulder crashing down.

Then you have to do a running jump and grab the ledge. Run, jump and press action while in the air.

Avoid the door below, you don't have to go there, you will be arrested each time and nothing will be gained.

Welcome to the forum by the way. If you are not sure, what the title to a certain level is, you can have a look at my walkthrough page: http://tombraidergirl.com/tr6/index.php and you could also use this to beat the game.

But if you prefer the forum, you can ask the questions here, but please check out, if there is already a topic on the level where you are stuck. There is a detailed list of all existing AoD threads here:-->EVERYBODY<-- Read This First!!!
Please post your questions into the relevant topics, that's all I'm asking for.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Friday, January 2nd 2004, 1:09pm

Quoted

Original von Marissa

I have a question when the bolder falls you have to do a run jump. How do you do a run/ jump and then you have to press action but when I press it Lara falls.

You take a few steps back from the hole. Then you press forwards. When you have reached the end you press jump and while Lara is in the air you press action and forwards. She should grab the ledge and pull up. You have to practice this move, this won't be the last time you will need it.

Marissa

New Raider

• "Marissa" started this thread

Sunday, January 4th 2004, 9:09pm

after moving the box

I am still on the second level of the game and I got past the big gap. I move the box. But I need help. I can't figure out what to do after I move the box. :ouch: :ouch: ;) Could someone help me.

Game Angel of Darkness
MS

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Sunday, January 4th 2004, 9:55pm

Quoted

Original von Marissa

I am still on the second level of the game and I got past the big gap. I move the box. But I need help. I can't figure out what to do after I move the box. :ouch: :ouch: ;) Could someone help me.

You have to pull the box towards the lower part of the stairs... Climb onto it and running jump towards the railing. Grab it and pull up.

laracroft2009

Casual Explorer

• "laracroft2009" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Monday, July 26th 2004, 2:59am

Angle of Dakness-Derelict Apartment Block

I finally got the game. I made it pass the first level with help to the walkthrough of the first level. Now I'm stuck. I cannot find the passage with the small medpack at all can anyone please help a screenshot will be helpful. Thanks.
<<Dan the Raider>>
----------------------------------------
www.tombraiderfans.20m.com Where we raid tombs with Lara Croft!!!!!!

laracroft2009

Casual Explorer

• "laracroft2009" is male

Monday, July 26th 2004, 4:15am

I beat the 2nd level thanks to the walkthrough I didn't read it carfully. Now I'm on the 3rd level.
<<Dan the Raider>>
----------------------------------------
www.tombraiderfans.20m.com Where we raid tombs with Lara Croft!!!!!!

Saturday, September 10th 2005, 5:20pm

I'm stuck at this same spot. I can't get Lara to drag the box to the bottom of the stairs. She can only push/pull left and right along the landing. In the walkthru, what railing are you talking about grabbing onto. do you mean the handrail for the stairs or the plank of wood atop the rubble

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Sunday, September 11th 2005, 11:33am

Not to the bottom of the stairs, towards the lower stairs. Then climb up onto the box - facing down the stairs but look up to the higher landing instead. There you can find the railing you are looking for.

bleeding_angel-Lara

Senior Raider

• "bleeding_angel-Lara" is female

Location: well i'm in a dark room...little light except the computer...that's all you ned to know

TR Platforms: PS2

Saturday, October 22nd 2005, 3:52pm

sorry if this makes you feel like a doorknob but i'll make it easy...

you know when you had to jump acroos the persian apartment buildings to get to the other side? Use the same jump but get a good run at it.

there you go! simple and consise!
See a world in a grain of sand,
ad heaven in a wild flower,
To hold time in the palm of your hand,
and eternity in an hour.

bleeding_angel-Lara

Senior Raider

• "bleeding_angel-Lara" is female

Location: well i'm in a dark room...little light except the computer...that's all you ned to know

TR Platforms: PS2

Saturday, October 22nd 2005, 3:54pm

oops...*memo to self: read!*

don't forget the key on the second floor (after you get the elevator working) where the door that wouldn't unlock is!
See a world in a grain of sand,
ad heaven in a wild flower,
To hold time in the palm of your hand,
and eternity in an hour.

TR Platforms: PC PlayStation PS2

Monday, November 14th 2005, 9:57am

There is a cheat for this Derelict apartment block section too
which involves standing facing the banging door at the entrance-
however you need to position Lara near the bike. Make her do
a reverse flip aiming for the lift , About 1 out of 5 attempts at
this will land Lara in the lift . ;-)

You can then go to the top floor and obtain keys etc. Make your
way back to Floor 1 carefully exit the lift as you want to avoid the
guards coming through and throwing gas cannisters, jump up the broken stairs and gain access to the room. Go back down the stairs jumping over the gap and get in the lift again to travel to other floors ending up
at the top floor exiting to Industrial rooftops .

TombGirl007

Starting Raider

Tuesday, May 2nd 2006, 6:39pm

Hi I am new and need some help with my game!

Hello people ! I am new to Laura Croft ( and no very little about her). I have recently brought a computer game Laura Croft Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness. I am on the second part of the level in the old house/flats where them poilce throw in them gas bomb type things, i have saved my game just before the staircase and the wardrobe and have very little time left.Ok, the problem is i have very little time but to things collect (the first-aid kit and something else which i dont no what is), anyway do i need them items ( are they important to collect) and when you get to the top of the flats/house how do you get past the wood and the sofa?

Thanx loads if you can help me because i am a newbie.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TombGirl007" (May 2nd 2006, 6:48pm)

TombGirl007

Starting Raider

Tuesday, May 2nd 2006, 6:52pm

Derelict Apartment Block

PLEASE CAN A MODERATOR DELETE THIS POST. thanx :-)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "TombGirl007" (May 7th 2006, 4:08pm)

TombGirl007

Starting Raider

Tuesday, May 2nd 2006, 7:11pm

Please Help!

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, May 2nd 2006, 7:48pm

You don't need to collect anything, however it might come in handy later.

When you have reached the top of the stairs and items are blocking the path, you have gone to far. On a landing before that is a movable crate. Push it to the lower stairs, climb on it and jump up to the railing.

If you have any more questions, there also is a walkthrough for this here:
http://www.tombraidergirl.com/tr6/apartmentblock.php

TombGirl007

Starting Raider

Wednesday, May 3rd 2006, 4:20pm

Thanx loads!

TombGirl007

Starting Raider

Wednesday, May 3rd 2006, 5:25pm

One last thing, when i am on the stairs with the big crate i can't move it ,why?She says she is not strong enough. I was doing really well with that level and now i cant get past.....that sucks at times!

TombGirl007

Starting Raider

Wednesday, May 3rd 2006, 5:29pm

RE: after moving the box

Quoted

Originally posted by Marissa

Game Angel of Darkness

How did you move that box lara says on my game that she is not strong enough!? Does it have anything to do with Laras energy going down with that gas!? Lets just say its really starting to iratate me! I have hit a brick wall!

:ouch:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TombGirl007" (May 3rd 2006, 5:30pm)

Selene

New Raider

• "Selene" is female

TR Platforms: PC PS2

Wednesday, May 3rd 2006, 6:10pm

Could be that I'm wrong, but it's years since I played this part of the game. If Lara says she's not strong enough it might seem that you've missed a strength upgrade somewhere, most likely during the first level.

I'm sorry that I can't be of more help, but I honestly do not remember ever being stuck on that particular part.....can't even remember what to do at that point :-?