You are not logged in.

South Pacific Madubu Gorge

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

laracroft2009

Casual Explorer

• "laracroft2009" is male
  • "laracroft2009" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC

Sunday, December 14th 2003, 2:17am

Madubu Gorge

I don't know what to do? How do you get the drawbige down? :ouch: :evil: :(
<<Dan the Raider>>
----------------------------------------
www.tombraiderfans.20m.com Where we raid tombs with Lara Croft!!!!!!

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Sunday, December 14th 2003, 1:59pm

You don't... You can pick one of two paths. You have to get down to the river and jump over to the other side.

You need to shimmy along the ledge for a while. If you want to take the first path (you will miss secrets) you go to the right for a switch, and then return to the shore to find a trapdoor in the hut at the beginning open..

or you shimmy left and from there make your way monkey climbing and jumping into a passage there.

Friday, February 27th 2004, 3:15am

Tomb Raider III - Madubu Gorge

HELP-

i am in the early part of the rapids, i crossed the rapids, passed the sealed door, over the razor glass, and pushed the button to open the sealed door by the falls- now i can't figure out how to get back up to that sealed door, to get thru the falls.

any help would be great

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Saturday, February 28th 2004, 8:49pm

It took me a while to figure out where you are. I assume you are in Madubu's Gorge, in one of the boats. (There are two paths you can take..)

I am not sure which sealed door you are talking about.

Have you found out that with a bit of effort you can take to boat UP a smaller waterfall?

Have you checked what the walkthrough sais? http://tombraidergirl.com/tr3/madubu.html

BTW: I will move this to the TR1-5 Forum soon.

Aribeth

New Raider

• "Aribeth" is female

TR Platforms: PC PlayStation PS2

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider Anniversary

Wednesday, July 4th 2007, 9:21am

It's amazing how many times I've completed this game on the PS, but this is the first time on the PC and I'm well and truely stuck!

I've somehow managed to get Lara through the rapids and into the chamber with the crocodile. I've jumped out the boat, killed the croc and the lizard - now where? :flare

Having read the walkthrough, there's meant to be a part of the ceiling I can hang from and monkey swing on - but I can't find it for the life of me!

Any help would be appreciated ^^

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Wednesday, July 4th 2007, 1:57pm

You neet to look out of the entrance into the other room with the rapids (not where the crocodile was)

Look up to the ceiling there. (Well hidden behind the entrance)