You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Samantha

New Raider

Monday, April 12th 2004, 4:06pm

i don't think they do. He's arrogant and quite frankly not good enough for our Lara (mind u no one is and ever will be!)
'Thou shalt not is soon forgotten, but once upon a time will live forever.'

Sherry

Average Raider

Monday, April 12th 2004, 4:07pm

seriously?????
It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Monday, April 12th 2004, 5:23pm

Quoted

Original von Samantha

...not good enough for our Lara (mind u no one is and ever will be!)

To that I agree.

Sherry

Average Raider

Monday, April 12th 2004, 5:33pm

Quoted

Original von tombraidergirl

Quoted

Original von Samantha

...not good enough for our Lara (mind u no one is and ever will be!)

To that I agree.

ok your right on that BUT if Lara don't have anyone to love she wont have a very intresting life :wink: And i think Kurtis can do that for Lara!!! :wink:
It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

midroth

New Raider

• "midroth" is male

TR Platforms: PS2

Monday, July 12th 2004, 6:38am

My opinion about Kurtis is :shoot:
Do-Not-Spam!
Do-Not-E-Mail-Registry!
But you may reply to this e-mail.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Monday, July 12th 2004, 9:51am

She could find someone else. Someone more interesting than Kurtis.

Unregistered

Monday, July 12th 2004, 9:07pm

what like the guy out of your story:dangourisly in love????????
If you said yea to that will be because you like TR and tekken. which is your oppion. And who said that lara and kurtis would get together. hes just another guy that she has met on her adventures. i mean you wouldnt say the monk she talks to (tR2) shes gonna start going out wit him. and you wouldnt say that her and von croy will start dating. so who says lara and kurtis will get it together??

Omer

New Raider

Tuesday, July 13th 2004, 12:27am

I like Curtis!
He's not bad at all! :D

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, July 13th 2004, 1:55am

Quoted

Original von angelbabe

If you said yea to that will be because you like TR and tekken.

That's got nothing to do with liking tekken or not. He would just be perfect for her. He's tough, he's mysterious (very mysterious indeed) and he's not after her money. :-D

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 13th 2004, 4:04pm

who says kurtis is after her money?????

ascho

Explorer

• "ascho" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Tuesday, July 13th 2004, 4:40pm

good question?
my oppinion he isn't after money i think he has enough money to make a living :-D
LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
LARA: You might try to kill me
Powell: I'm not going to kill you
LARA: I said you try

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, July 13th 2004, 6:33pm

I didn't say he was after her money, but the two guys in the movie might have been, they seemed a bit strange, they did everything for money. Kurtis isn't tough. :P And he smokes...

midroth

New Raider

• "midroth" is male

Tuesday, July 13th 2004, 8:28pm

Quoted

Original von tombraidergirl

Quoted

Original von angelbabe

If you said yea to that will be because you like TR and tekken.

That's got nothing to do with liking tekken or not. He would just be perfect for her. He's tough, he's mysterious (very mysterious indeed) and he's not after her money. :-D

Tough, mysterious? It's easy to make you happy, hu?
Do-Not-Spam!
Do-Not-E-Mail-Registry!

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, July 13th 2004, 8:38pm

Of course he has to be good looking and he has to respect the girl. But the first part is a matter of taste, and tastes can be very different.

ascho

Explorer

• "ascho" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Wednesday, July 14th 2004, 12:52pm

you are right tastes are diffrent :-D thanks good or everything would be like one big thing NOOOOOOOOOO :(
and i don't like the part that KT smokes :stupid:
LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
LARA: You might try to kill me
Powell: I'm not going to kill you
LARA: I said you try

midroth

New Raider

• "midroth" is male

Monday, July 19th 2004, 7:06pm

Yeah, tastes are different. But, what-has-Kurtis-to-do-with-taste? :ouch:
Ok, you want him, he is here and here. :-D

*duck'n'cover*
Do-Not-Spam!
Do-Not-E-Mail-Registry!

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 20th 2004, 10:18am

God what is the problem with smoking???? It has nothing to do with anything. At the end of the day kurtis is here to go after eckhart. he didnt intend on meeting lara. but he just did and they're after the same thing: to kill eckhart and the last of the nephilm. so they're helping each other out. simple as that. no one said he would be after her money and ascho is probaly right-kurtis probaly has some money tucked away. and who says kurtis and lara would get together. suddenly a man shows up in the game and has quite a big role and everyone assumes that he's lara's new boyfriend. lets just wait till later this year or next year (or the year after that or hay i might be 20 by the time they realese the game :wink: ) and see what happens. you never know....kurtis could be dead............... we just dont know........

midroth

New Raider

• "midroth" is male

Tuesday, July 20th 2004, 4:53pm

I don't like Kurtis, well...

From my side it is: I "love" Lara. Look, this was/is the reason to play Tomb Raider for me. Not just the riddles, secrets, etc. - it was a game without a further male "hero", like Indie, who is "soooo" idiotic cool, oversized, a.s.o. It was a smart heroine, without the super power, without, mass destruction weapons, super team, military background, but with smart puzzles, big areas, good stories (adventures), something to think a.s.o. Not so f*cking fast, for handycapped people to play, too.
Ok, Mario Brothers, Trash Bandicot, Sonic, Zelda, Rayman and littlebit Jen (Primal) I like a little, too. And now they brought a "character" named Kurtis in the game. Not as a choice (play which you want), no - as a you-have-to-play-him solution. In the past Lara met often any further character, but never the one tooked over for a while the game. Kurtis takes the game over for a while. This while my "Lara feeling" is down. It is like: You are playing the game and anyone force you to switch the game off, that he can see in the tv the foodball game. You would not like it. There is a golden rule: Never touch a running system. So why they touched it? Why they didn't just transfered the running PSX stuff to the new PS2 technic? Why did they add the blah-blah stuff? Why they changed the best explore/find/think adventure game to a mixture of half fun? Why the forced me to play a male character? Am I gay? (a friend is, but he don't like Kurtis, too) Am I not free any longer to choose my kind of fun stuff? I do not like to play such male characters, I 'm male enough. Ok, one answer may be: They tried to find the-all-in-one game for the profit. But they failed.
If I wanna play a blah-blah game I'll buy one. If I would like to play a male character like Kurtis, I would buy one. A pure Lara is my taste, if needed they can produce a Kurtis game -ok-, if needed they can make him to a choice -ok-, but -please- do not force me to play him. I'm free and like to stay it. That's why I don't like him. Gimme Lara and I'm happy.
Do-Not-Spam!
Do-Not-E-Mail-Registry!

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 20th 2004, 5:15pm

thats it i hate kurtis. at first i wasnt sure but now.....i replayed tombrader 2 and that was it...LARA IS A FREE SINGLE WOMAN WHO IS DOIN IT FOR HERSELF!!! i have complete;y changed my mind. enough said.

• "Lara-is-my-rolemodel" is female

Wednesday, July 21st 2004, 10:49am

i luv kurtis and i hope he is still alive. i have had alot of fun writting fics wit him an lara. but im not sure wether he should be a playable character in the next game, cuz that ticked off a lot of peps. BUt i think they should definatly have him in the next game even if its just in the beginging.

The only things i didn't like were his slowness and that you couldn't use his churigai.

i hope he isn't dead :sad: