You are not logged in.

India Ganges

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 31st 2003, 10:06pm

Ganges

Please help! I've gotten to almost the end of part 2, collected all but one key, and am searching the bottom of the pool but can't find that LAST darned key. Anybody tell me where it's located relative to the entrance to the pool?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Friday, October 31st 2003, 11:54pm

In the second level? Is that by the sheevah statues? The last key is directly under the opening in the pool, but you have to turn off the current.

http://tombraidergirl.com/tr3/templeruins.html

Monday, November 24th 2003, 4:23pm

Thanks

Thanks a bunch. I found it right where you said it would be. My monitor was dim, and I kicked up the brightness a bit. That helped, too.

Tuesday, May 11th 2004, 4:24pm

Tomb Raider III - Ganges: Riding quad over difficult gap

I know from TR II that there is always a solution, but I can't jump the first difficult gap in the Ganges section. I know I must hold the handbrake (0 on a Mac) and accelerate (Cntrl) then let gop the handbrake, but I still don't get up enpugh speed to jump the gap and always crash down. Any help/advice?

laracroft2009

Casual Explorer

• "laracroft2009" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Tuesday, May 18th 2004, 4:58am

Try backing up then jumping. I have the playstation version.
<<Dan the Raider>>
----------------------------------------
www.tombraiderfans.20m.com Where we raid tombs with Lara Croft!!!!!!