You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 12:38pm

Due to the massive amount of spamming in our Wiki, you wont be able to register at all times. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

You will be able to register during certain days of the month when I open up the registration. If you've missed the window but would like to register right away, give us a shout in this thread or private message me (tombraidergirl).

Registration is now open.
January 4th - January 21st (open)
December 8th - January 4th (closed)
November 24th-December 8th (open)

FlyingRagnar

New Raider

TR Platforms: Playstation 2

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 3:31pm

Hello tombraidergirl and other forum users. Hopefully someone will read and reply to this message despite there not seeming to be very much activity on these forums.

My name is FlyingRagnar and I am the administrator who runs the Dragon Quest Wiki. It took a lot of effort to be able to even contact you in this way since your wiki is locked down for new registrations, and even after creating a forum account I could not sent a PM to anyone. I noticed on your Special:Version page that you have almost no extensions installed for the wiki. In particular, the Confirm Edit extensionis pretty much required for any wiki these days as it prevents the massive amounts of spam that you get otherwise. I see that you too have been a victim of spam attacks. I would have to imagine that being in lock down would have a negative effect on your community and the growth of your wiki.

Myself or others would be happy to assist you in configuring your wiki to be more spam-proof. We are just normal people who are running our own wikis as well and have banded together to share knowledge, help, etc.

Link to SEIWA Network

Thanks!