You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

motocrosscrzy

Unregistered

Monday, June 30th 2003, 1:49am

Aquatic Research Area

i'm in the lab ,and trying to feed the squid looking with the fish that you dump into that bucket and lower intothe water, i've opened door number one and door number 2. what next ? and why doesn't it eat the food and stay away from me ? :ouch:

Zero Gravity

Unregistered

Friday, July 11th 2003, 5:24pm

:evil: i'm in the aquatic reserch area (sory i cannot post in a new topic... :( ) and it seems i 've done everything but i cannot find any switch that opens the second trap door in the bottom of the aquarium... any ideas???

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Friday, July 11th 2003, 5:41pm

Sorry, but some people really messed around opening topics that were already there and so on, so I have limited the ability to open new threads to registered members. You could also have used the "diverse levels" thread.

anyway I am playing the level at the moment, I let you know when I have an idea.

Zero Gravity

Unregistered

Friday, July 11th 2003, 7:21pm

i see....

Anyway i just found out that i missed one of the many levers and switches in this area so problem solved... :)

thanx for the info...

wilky

New Raider

Saturday, July 19th 2003, 2:10pm

Angel of Darkness - Aquatic Research area

I've killed the fish thing and moved the container at the top level, but none of levers under water or in the cabin at the top can be pulled.

What's the next move anyone know !!!!! :ouch:

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Saturday, July 19th 2003, 2:55pm

What do you mean you have killed the fish? How?

What you are supposed to do:

- dive into the seperate water pool where the broken glass tube is and use the switches there to open another door

- use the switches there to turn on the power

- feed the fish by using the container...

monbon2004

Unregistered

Monday, July 21st 2003, 12:34am

Re: aqautic lab

if you've pulled lever #2, a door under water should have opened, and about the watermonsterthing-he wouldn't leave me alone either, so that was really annoying. If none of the underwater doors opened than try to go down where the floor sunk in in the water-and pull something. I hope this is right.

Unicorns Realm

New Raider

TR Platforms: PS2

Friday, July 25th 2003, 12:05pm

I found that the underwater fish/monster will ignore Lara if you wait until the water turns blood red on top. The fish/monster didnt bother me at all on that bit once the water went red.

Realmz

Unregistered

Monday, August 4th 2003, 12:00am

Aquatic Research Area

Ok i pulled all the levers got the power on and feed the fish-thing
dove into water above the lever 1.. activated it
swam across to tunnel for lever two ...got the wetsuit on pulled the lever #2
went back to large area (were the fish-thing is) but i still get eaten by it
do i need to go all the way back up to re-feed it before trying to get down into the area i just opened with the levers?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Monday, August 4th 2003, 9:53am

No clue, this fish things left me alone the whole time... The question is: Can you feed it again?

I could get straight down after using all switches.

Curtie

Unregistered

Thursday, August 14th 2003, 6:53pm

kill the goldfish dammit

Quoted

What do you mean you have killed the fish? How?

Yeah, he can be killed. I used the Rigg pistol, he needed 100 shots times to go floaty-floaty.

This one's not actually a problem, but these fish don't harm me at all, so I think there's some bug going on... and they don't appear very clearly either, go transparent time to time. Weird. : p

Raiding Rob

New Raider

Wednesday, August 27th 2003, 5:56pm

Angel of Darkness - Aquatic Research Area

:ouch:

OK I admit it I must be thick! but what am I supposed to do at the start of this level? There are two guns with sensors below, the only escape that I can see is the high exit at the far end but I can't jump from the fencing! no one else has posted this question so I know I'm gonna get shown up here. Please help I'm losing hair over this one!

Thursday, August 28th 2003, 11:33am

As you start off, there is a gap in the fence to your left. Hang off that and jump down. When your on the ground, commando crawl along the floor, through the hole along the left side of the room to a valve. Switch on the valave and dodgy green (non-toxic) mist will come out of the ground. This f*cks up the sensors on the auto turrets and they won't see you. Just climb up the pipe.

Raiding Rob

New Raider

Saturday, August 30th 2003, 1:38pm

:lol:

Thanks for that! I'd been down there several times crawling about and I thought the gap was just there to tease me cos I couldn't fit in!! I didn't know about pressing 'L2' on my controller to do the commando crawl!

I think I should read the instruction manual first, here's hoping my hair starts to grow back!

Thanks again!

Unregistered

Saturday, August 30th 2003, 6:06pm

Was it in the manual? I found out how to do it by accident, just like how if found out how to do everything in Tomb Raider. :D

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 17th 2003, 8:20pm

bug

:D found a bug ! :sun: hard 2 xplain - in the big room with the morph-fish - at the slide, at the other site, to at rolling fall and get to the next level - for more info contact: cavailable@cavailable.dk

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Wednesday, September 17th 2003, 11:17pm

Jan found that as well. You have to stand in front of a sloped wall. Make a roll. She will turn, then press roll again. Quiete easy and it works at nearly every sloped wall.

LarasLilGirl

Advanced Raider

• "LarasLilGirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Friday, July 30th 2004, 8:40pm

my fishy problems

:catlara: hey i got 2 problems :sad:
1 this fish still comes after me even w/ the food there :o
2 after i swim down into the shaft thingy i just opened theres a door in my way :ouch:

Angels Deserve to Die

LarasLilGirl

Advanced Raider

• "LarasLilGirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Friday, July 30th 2004, 9:56pm

Is ne1 here

hellllooooo?
ill be bac 2marrow im gonna try that bug thing

Angels Deserve to Die

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Friday, July 30th 2004, 10:16pm

Number 1 sounds like a bug and number 2... I have no idea what doors there are.

It would be best if you could send me a savegame (if you play on the PC that is). Send it to jana@tombraidergirl.com