You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 8:34am

PlayStation 3

I am confused that we do not have a thread for the PlayStation 3... (Must have been the German thread I thought of...)

Anyway.
On September 1st the PS3 Slim hit stores and with it came Firmware 3.0.
Alas many players had problems playing Uncharted (1) afterwards as the game kept crashing, so today they released a new firmware update.

...this will fix the issues that some users have experienced with Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune.

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Sunday, September 20th 2009, 4:19pm

I got the PS3 Slim a few days before September 1st. Best Buy was selling them early--I'm not sure whether it was illegally or if they had permission from Sony, but I was the second person to get one, :P . I exchanged my recently purchased 80GB PS3 for it and I absolutely love it. I very much enjoy the Firmware 3.0 update, but the 3.0.1 update I do not understand; what problems were people having with Uncharted?
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Sunday, September 20th 2009, 6:05pm

what problems were people having with Uncharted?

The game crashed frequently.