You are not logged in.

wbb.board.board.wiki.prefix1 Tomb Raider Underworld

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 1:10pm

Tomb Raider Underworld

I am currently in the process of working on the Tomb Raider Underworld articles with special focus on enemies, for that reason I am currently replaying the game, creating screenshots of every important scene. (Outfits, enemies, moves, scenery, inventory, simply everything.)

I will probably not be able to handle the workload so is anyone interested in helping sorting the images and filling in information related to them? In such a case I would create a bundle for each location and each interested party could work off one of the bundles.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Sunday, September 6th 2009, 11:56am

My "to do" list for TRU

Here I will list all TRU articles that need attention.

Articles I will be working on soon (you may help anyway btw) [enemies & levels]:

Articles I will not be focussing on for now (feel free to help, thanks):

Other articles related to TRU are either none-existent or not sorted into the correct category.

Needed Articles: