You are not logged in.

[Xbox 360] Alan Wake

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Wednesday, August 19th 2009, 5:53pm

Alan Wake

New Trailer for Xbox 360 game Alan Wake coming early 2010:

snake

Jade Raider

• "snake" is male

TR Platforms: PS2

Currently Playing: Deadly Premonition

Monday, May 9th 2011, 11:02am

Absolutely loved this game. Remedey always pull out the stops -and this one was no exception. Was a little bit worried by how long it took to make (normally games that take a decade to make end up sucking), but there really wasn't a cause for concern. :)

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Monday, May 9th 2011, 5:12pm

Was a little bit worried by how long it took to make (normally games that take a decade to make end up sucking),

That's mostly true, but I often see this with multi platform titles, which Alan Wake is fortunately not.

I think in Alan Wake they simply needed the time to get the details right. To assemble the story. And to find out what the Xbox 360 can do.

snake

Jade Raider

• "snake" is male

TR Platforms: PS2

Currently Playing: Deadly Premonition

Monday, May 9th 2011, 6:05pm

That's true, actually. I'd have liked to have played the original concept of what the game was going to be, though. But I do still love the final product, too.