You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

AmandasGirl

Starting Raider

• "AmandasGirl" is female
  • "AmandasGirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider Underworld

Tuesday, July 21st 2009, 12:00am

It freaks me out

So i've tried playing TRA, and it scares me. to many things pop out.-i still havnt finished it, and i hope to soon play it. but im only on the first level-not even halfway threw it.

any ideas that i could use to play it?-im currently playing underworld though...

:legend:

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Tuesday, July 21st 2009, 1:12am

Really? I didn't find it to be at all scary. True, some things do pop out that give you a fright, but I think it's worse for you because once you see it, you expect it to happen again and it when it does, you're even more freaked out. My tips; try playing with the sound off. Sometimes the music or sound effects can heighten the suspense. Try sitting further from the television. This has worked when watching movies involving spiders--the further away I sit, the less freaked out I am.

Hope it helps!
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

BethRaider16

Casual Explorer

• "BethRaider16" is female

TR Platforms: PS1, PS2 & PS3

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation

Tuesday, July 21st 2009, 2:45pm

Oh yeah, it makes me jump as well. Keep playing, you'll get used to it. Wait 'til you get to the last few levels, there's things jumping out every five seconds! (well, it feels like it)

AmandasGirl

Starting Raider

• "AmandasGirl" is female
  • "AmandasGirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider Underworld

Tuesday, July 21st 2009, 3:54pm

thanks guys! and i have to turn the sound down in TRU, and just turn it back up when a cutscene is playing. :applaud