You are not logged in.

Story (13) Tales of Atlantis

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

RoxasKennedy

New Raider

• "RoxasKennedy" is male
  • "RoxasKennedy" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider III

Wednesday, May 27th 2009, 4:32pm

Tales of Atlantis

[ffdesc]The Tals of Atlatis is an story based ten days after Tomb Raider: Anniversary. Lara won't be a main character, but she will appear and there will be lots of references to Anniversary.[/ffdesc]

TALES OF ATLANTIS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ffstory]...
But it is my face you will see in your nightmares...
What do you have to say for yourself!?
The Gods favor action... not council.
Yet it is this council that rules over you today-
YOU RULE OVER NOTHING!
Atlantis is in ruin... Nothing can change that.
Everything must BURN!!
Only THEN can the Seventh Age begin.
You choose a path to madness... I wash my hands off you.
For your teachery; for using the knowledge of Scion to unleash our armies against us,
I expel you FOREVER FROM THE SACRED ORDER OF THREE!
...and CONDEMN YOU TO SHAME IN THE FROYEN LIMBO OF ETERNITY!
Ok sabatin, fik, neprent-
IT CANNOT BE STOPPED!! THE WHEELS OF KATHAR ARE ALREADY IN MOTION!!
-narn sing praten-
DOOM WILL FIND YOU BOTH WHILE I RISE...
-rauf te nang-
..FROM THE DUST OF YOUR BONES TO FINISH WHAT I'VE STARTED!!
-so tan qua lua licheon!
Nathan, wake up...
[hr]
PROLOGUE
Nathan opened his eyes. He could saw a sunshine coming out of a clear sky.
“What an wierd dream! Seventh Age? Scion? Wheels of Kathar? Why did I even dreamed about this things? Oh well, it's breakfast time!”
He quickly jumped on his favourite Marteins shoes and he put on his black jacket. He ran down to sit on a chair in Dining room.
“How did you sleeped, Nathan?” asks his mother.
“I've sleeped well.” said Nathan.
“Well that's good.” she was just going to wash the dishes when she remembered:
“Oh, by the way, I need you to buy some things for me. Here is some money and the list”
After five minutes...
Nathan was going through the neighbour, when he heard a police siren. He ran to check out what's wrong. Luckily, a friend of his was a policeman atan he ran to ask him.
“What happened here?”
“A murder.”
“Can you tell me something about it?”
“He has three stab wounds. Some people said that a murderer is a black man.”
“Why?”
“Everyone says that he attacked him for some money. I think it's something else.”
“And why is that?”
“His wallet is in his pocket.”
“And...Oh! I almost forgot to go to shop! See ya!”
As he sid that, Nathan ran through the street.
Ten minutes later...
Nathan was waliing with the bags in his hand. Suddenly, he passed again through the crime scene, but he noticed something in the bush. It was an old piece of paper. He decided to pick it up and leave. As he was leaving, some woman looked him.
After he shut the house doors, he realizes he's alone.
“Finaly! I will study that piece of paper alone.”
He dropped his bags on the table. Just when he looked a one letter, the doorbell rings.
“I'm coming!”
As he opened the door, a bad suprise comes...There was a woman that was looking at him before!
“May I help you?”
“Yes, by handling me that paper now!”
“Oh, I see... Well, in that case...No.”
As he said it, he quickly ran to the cabinet and grabbed a sword that was nearby.
“I don't like this situation, so I'll ask you wery nicely to leave.”
“Wait! I'm not an assassin or something like that. I'm Andrea, a detective. I'm here to collect this evidence.”
As he placed the sword back in cabinet, she offers him to study that paper together, but something is going to happen...[/ffstory]

IN THE NEXT EPISODE...
What will they discover? An secreat that will lead them to a palace that is located near City of Vilcabamba, if the paper is right. Many challenges will happen, and they Nathan will meet an brother of Andrea, and his name is Pierre...
Oh * this! You mother* savery little *. Nasty * *.You like to * things? I'll * you up! You're big * sucking *, and you'll * and * * * to ** * you.
8| 8| 8| 8|