You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Neilcroy

New Raider

• "Neilcroy" is male
  • "Neilcroy" started this thread

TR Platforms: Xbox 360

Saturday, January 31st 2009, 4:43am

possible ideas

hey kids, :wave2:

I have a few ideas as possible stories and I'm curious as to how they may fly. here they are
and feel free to say whether or not they stink:

1. Zip's grandmother invite he, Lara, Winston and Terry Sheridan to stay with her in Atlanta
and they stop in Hazard County and meet Lara's "country cousin". :grins

2. a friend of Lara's father is murdered in Miami and the CSI crew investigate and Lara has the
pleasure :rolleyes: of meeting the ever-so-suave, ever-so-cool Horatio Caine. :rofl

3. Lara's lawyer J. R. Hogg is screwing people out of their homes and the Leverage team pretends
to be Amelia Croft returned from Avalon as well as a long lost cousin to get even. :grins

4. Lara gets fed up with a gamer continually "killing" her and decides to give him a piece of her mind.

5. Lara is betrayed and left to die in the Temple of Horus (AU TR4) but survives in an underground city,
ala HP Lovecraft and Zealia Bishop's "The Mound". she trains for five years and uses one of Natla's clones
to help her get revenge on those responsible.

we like or not? comments are welcome. so don't be shy. ;)
Good luck in your new bed. Enjoy your nightmare, son, while you're resting your head.--
BASEMENT JAXX

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Saturday, January 31st 2009, 6:10pm

Well, I can't say those aren't creative. I'm more a fan of realistic fan fiction - in other words, in TR fan fiction, stories that tie close to the main idea as possible. I don't really see how CSI Miami would involve themselves in an Englishwoman's personal affairs. I think the fourth and fifth ideas are the best, mostly the fifth since it closely relates to Tomb Raider.
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

RedHell

Fridge Raider

• "RedHell" is female

TR Platforms: PC, GBC, Xbox 360

Monday, February 2nd 2009, 3:29pm

The fourth idea sounds quite funny, whereas I don't really like the ideas of including Zip's grandmother or CSI in Tomb Raider fanfiction.

Will you write a story out of one of those suggestions? As I said, I found the fourth idea quite promising. Could be a fun read.
"It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept."