You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Steve

New Raider

Saturday, January 10th 2004, 3:36pm

Red Button In 2nd warehouse - Strahov Fortress

I've got past this bit but it it is puzzling me ! In the Strahov Fortress you kill the guards in the second warehouse (the one with the guard hut and you collect ammo and a security key.) On the ground there are 2 movable boxes opposite the guard hut. What are they for ?

Secondly, if you walk back towards the big gate there is a 3 storey shelving unit with a red button on it. When you press the button a crate is lowered. If you step on it you die ! What is this crate, lift or button for ?

Steve

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Saturday, January 10th 2004, 6:50pm

I have asked myself this question countless times. What you have to do is climb up and find one of the doors that lead into the next chamber. You will need a security card to get through.

Kurtis99

Explorer

• "Kurtis99" is male

TR Platforms: PS2

Currently Playing: Tibia

Wednesday, January 14th 2004, 8:08pm

If only everybody else was like you...
Maybe this Forum wouldn't be full of AoD bug complaints. Too bad there's no way to change the past... :cry:
Smart people learn from their mistakes.
Smarter people learn from others' mistakes.

My site

Marissa

New Raider

Thursday, June 3rd 2004, 3:06am

Fortress

Tombraider girl I need help I am playing the game and I am on the first floor and I can't figure out how to get back onto the second floor. I am where there a four large purple crates and one of them contains a medipack. I also need help with the two boxes that have a hand icon next to them I don't know where to push/ pull them please help! :wave: :wave: :wave:
MS

Unregistered

Thursday, June 3rd 2004, 5:17pm

Im tryin to see if i can help you but i dont understand where you are. There are no purple creates. I can only think of the creates that are next to the wire fence. If this is where you are then you have push the top two creates untill they are underneath the gas and are in line with each other. Then you have enough strength to pull the two creates that are on top of each other, cause you get a body upgrade. If this is not where you are then i really dont know what you are on about cant you write the name of the level or something???
I do hope this helps :-D

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Thursday, June 3rd 2004, 5:37pm

You might want to have a look at this page to see where the crates have to be moved:

http://tombraidergirl.de/tr6/festung3.html

Marissa

New Raider

Thursday, June 3rd 2004, 11:45pm

Fortress

What do you have to do in order to get over to that fence?
MS

Unregistered

Friday, June 4th 2004, 1:38pm

You have to move the creates like i said before then you'll get a body upgrade and then you can move the two large creates. These two creates are on the other side of the room and are on top of each other. Move these creates underneaath the A/C unit. (the box attached to the wall with some fencing on the front) Climb onto the boxes and then the A/C unit and use the valve. This will shut of the gas that was coming out of the pipe that was where you got your upgrade. Return to the stack of creates there, stand on the highest create and use the pole to monkey-swing over the fence. Watch out for a rottwieler that is there. There piece of cake :cake: ! Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Saturday, June 5th 2004, 10:28am

Jumping on the Containers - Strahovs Fortress Angel of Darkn

Feeling stupid - I cannot seem to be able to jump from the single container to the double stacked containers in the opening scene of Angel of Darkness - Strahovs Fortress. Did I miss an upgrade somewhere or what? Help - I am getting tired of jumping.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Saturday, June 5th 2004, 10:42am

Was one of the containers lifted away? If so it shouldn't be that difficult, you might have to take a running jump, I am not certain at the moment...

No matter what, you have to get on top of the second container. From there you can take two paths up.

Either this way.

Or with another running jump to the third container that has been lifted up in the air.

Saturday, June 5th 2004, 12:15pm

Cannot Jump

There are only two containers on the stack I am trying to reach. I have tried jumping from both the container next to the gate with the lion and the angled container on the other side of the double stack. I have tried standing jumps. running jumps. side jumps, back flips you name it. What am I doing wrong? Is it possible to miss a strength upgrade that would affect things at this stage? Does it matter which container you use as a platform from which to jump? or where on the container you execute your jump?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Saturday, June 5th 2004, 12:28pm

I jumped onto it from the container you can see in the picture, below on the right. I don't know if it's possible you missed a power upgrade, with the bugs in this game it's possible.

Marissa

New Raider

Monday, June 7th 2004, 3:46am

Ventalation Shaft

Could you give me a picture of what the ventalation shaft in the fortress looks like? I am stuck on how to get into the shaft
MS

Unregistered

Monday, June 7th 2004, 6:25pm

I cant get you a picture as i am on the ps2 but maybe TombRaidergirl can???

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Monday, June 7th 2004, 7:23pm

I have no savegames near there, and besides I have moved to the PS2 as well. Sorry.

Unregistered

Monday, June 7th 2004, 9:12pm

well i cant think else what to do. go out and buy a tombraider walkthrough guide. They have pictures in there. :P

Marissa

New Raider

Monday, June 7th 2004, 11:44pm

shaft

I am playing the game on ps2 as well I just wanted to know if the ventalation shaft is that big metal beam that is cut in the middle by what looks like the saw blade? Thanks
MS

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, June 8th 2004, 9:17am

That's exactly it. There is a ladder in that room where you climb up to activate the saw. From there you can then climb along to the ventilation shaft. (Metal Bar above you!)

Friday, August 27th 2004, 3:18am

cannot get across pipe

I have tried jumping onto the pipe to get across and can't; when I jump to the pipe I hang from it and shimmy to the wall then can't get off of it! I tried jumping to the wall and made it but could not pull up. What do I need to do to get past this pipe?!?
abbottpug

Monday, February 7th 2005, 4:23am

Angel Of Darkness - Strahov Fortress

i missed jumping on the crate which was being carried by the crane so i am standing on the metal box which is on the wall just below the pipe.

in the walkthrough it says i can also go this way by shimmying across the pipe but i cannot seem to get from the metal box onto the pipe, i have tried climbing and shimmying round from the box but no luck,

can anyone help?

thanks