You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

questy43

Archaeologist

• "questy43" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: TR Underworld

Monday, December 1st 2008, 5:55am

Thanks for the info, guys. :thumbs:
I've been asking around and what I've found out was this. You can play the older games on the PS3, but you can't save . Which doesn't really make any sense to me. :S
I came.... I saw... I wondered.......!

Wile E. Coyote

Roadrunner Raider

• "Wile E. Coyote" is male

TR Platforms: PC, PS2, PS3, PSP

Currently Playing: Uncharted, Rise of the Tomb Raider

Monday, December 1st 2008, 11:33am

You can play the older games on the PS3, but you can't save

Use the "PS3 Memory Card Utility" from the XMB to create a virtual Memory Card and to "plug" it in. Then you can save your PS1 games on the PS3. (At least that's how it is on the 60GB Model.)
--
Signature is futile.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Monday, December 1st 2008, 12:40pm

You can save the games, what you can't do is copy your old savegames to the PS3.

Fallen_Angel

Advanced Raider

• "Fallen_Angel" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Underworld

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 3:00am

I don't have consoles. :( I only have my laptop and Dad's PC.

So, yeah. :/
:sun:

Sunday, December 27th 2009, 8:17pm

A slight bump to this thread...

I know I'm a little late, most of you people (probably) own the actual game already, but:
Are there really no places that you are "not supposed to" go in the demo? I saw one of those Nagas-thingys when I went to the left when entering the Shiva/Kali-statue room... If I'd be quick enough I might get a chance to shoot it. :chin I've been jumping all around the place and trying to grab those ledges that look climbable, but without any result.
I've also found all the tiny secrets (at least I think so).

Or then there's the cruel truth: there's no way to proceed to any other areas ...

Wile E. Coyote

Roadrunner Raider

Monday, December 28th 2009, 1:36pm

The only way - that I know of - to explore further areas in the demo is exploiting the bug mentioned above: Tomb Raider Underworld Demo
--
Signature is futile.

Monday, December 28th 2009, 2:44pm

Thank you, Wile E. Coyote! :D I'll try that one... I really want to get the actual game. :-) The demo runs smoothly enough on my dad's laptop. Maybe if I asked my dad really nicely, I could get it... :chin Or I could spare some money...

Wile E. Coyote

Roadrunner Raider

Tuesday, December 29th 2009, 11:03am

By now the game should be reasonably cheap. At the UK Amazon marketplace you can get it for under 5£.

Be aware that many people say that the level from the demo is the best of the whole game. It gets rather dark towards the end.
--
Signature is futile.

Tuesday, December 29th 2009, 12:59pm

Yep, you're right, Wile E. Coyote, the game is actually quite cheap... :chin

And the game really gets rather dark towards the end, in my opinion too. Hmm... I'm definitelky going to do some serious thinking before I buy anything.