You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male
  • "Catracoth" started this thread

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Sunday, August 31st 2008, 6:40pm

^ I can answer one of your questions: Natla was indeed buried under a column and trapped inside the exploding pyramid. BUT Natla already survived a fall into a lava pit, and she claimed to be immortal. So it is likely that she survived.
then what's everyone on about with natla being in a some icy prison?

i never did the original first game (on pc) cos i never got hang of the controls so i don't no how that version ended

and i no they were in croft manor but in the 1st trailer you see lara blow up croft mansion so i'm still fuzzy on that bit!

Maybe because Lara didn't blow up the manor until AFTER the scene with Zip? C'mon, think, ;-) . All I can say (as I've said time and time again on another TRU forum) is just wait.
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

Liverliam123

New Raider

• "Liverliam123" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Underworld

Sunday, September 7th 2008, 5:24pm

I just can not WAIT FOR UNDERWORLD !!!!!!

The story looks as if it going to be awsome and the graphics look good too :-o :shoot: :rope:

t.A.T.u.Raider

Starting Raider

• "t.A.T.u.Raider" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360

Currently Playing: Bioshock 2

Thursday, September 11th 2008, 11:31pm

I totally agree with you! I am going crazy waiting for November to come!!! :ouch:
PRIDE

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

Friday, September 12th 2008, 12:36am

Not to mention that the demo isn't being released until November as well.
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

Friday, September 12th 2008, 12:59am

Everyone - look at Lara's chin, then go all the way down to the end of the picture. Go a little to the left until you reach the end of the glass chamber, and do you see someone's face? Please, click the image to get a bigger view so you can see what I'm talking about. Natla or mercenary? I believe it's the latter, but you can't be too certain.

Any thoughts?
RPG Character Profile

RedHell

Fridge Raider

• "RedHell" is female

TR Platforms: PC, GBC, Xbox 360

Friday, September 12th 2008, 9:40am

I don't think it's Natla. If it really is a face, then it would most probably be a male one, I guess...
There are also rumors about the thingy in the glass chamber being part of wing - Natlas wing.

I don't know what to believe anymore, there are just too much possibilities [hehe]
"It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept."

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

Friday, September 12th 2008, 4:52pm

There are too many possibilities and too many theories. I just can't wait any longer - this is more anticipating than Grand Theft Auto IV, IMO.
RPG Character Profile

Fallen_Angel

Advanced Raider

• "Fallen_Angel" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Underworld

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 3:21am

I definitely saw a face. It didn't look like Natla either, but it looked like a woman all the same...
:sun: