You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MaskedRaider

Archaeologist

• "MaskedRaider" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Sunday, November 9th 2008, 4:34pm

I really like Allison! She's easily my favourite model since Jill de Jong - she has more personality!
I always felt Karima was a little bit wishy washy - she didn't seem to have much personality, and I actually thought she never looked ... right.

However, the underworld costume they made for Allison looks really poor! I've seen much better fanmade ones tbh!

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Sunday, November 9th 2008, 4:37pm

However, the underworld costume they made for Allison looks really poor! I've seen much better fanmade ones tbh!

Exactly my words. Her shorts don't fit at all, they look like she's wearing a brown bag. :-?

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Sunday, November 9th 2008, 5:42pm

Not to mention her belt and holsters. The "metal" is clearly plastic of some sort - I have gun holsters with real metal and they were only $12 or $15 dollars or so - I don't think that's too much for them to spend on accessories.

Her gloves look incredibly faux.
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."