You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Yuna=Gunner

New Raider

• "Yuna=Gunner" is female
  • "Yuna=Gunner" started this thread

TR Platforms: PS2

Currently Playing: The Angel Of Darkness, FF 3-10-10/2-12,P.N.03,The Haunted Mansion,and...Sly Cooper?

Tuesday, July 22nd 2008, 7:42pm

The Breath of Hades

I can't land right on any of the pillars in this level. Does any one have a tip? Please and thanks! ;(

By Endless Reason! :shoot:

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Tuesday, July 22nd 2008, 7:49pm

Are you jumping too far, or you can't jump far enough? You need to be more specific if you request assistance.
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

Yuna=Gunner

New Raider

• "Yuna=Gunner" is female
  • "Yuna=Gunner" started this thread

TR Platforms: PS2

Currently Playing: The Angel Of Darkness, FF 3-10-10/2-12,P.N.03,The Haunted Mansion,and...Sly Cooper?

Tuesday, July 22nd 2008, 11:09pm

I can't jump right at all, I guess to far. Even if I hit it, she slips off the other end. :ouch:

By Endless Reason! :shoot:

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 12:01am

Try holding down WALK and then jump. Lara does a hop instead of a jump. If that doesn't work (which it should), try taking a step back and do a stand jump from there.
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

klaas46

Adventurer

• "klaas46" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 10:33pm

RE: The Breath of Hades Level.

I can't land right on any of the pillars in this level. Does any one have a tip? Please and thanks! ;(
Avoid jumps from running, do only jumps from a standig position.

Klaas