You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jlcai

New Raider

TR Platforms: Xbox 360

Tuesday, July 14th 2009, 11:01pm

Correction

In
Peru - Tomb of Qualopec
steps 8 and 9 say

" 8. Right Passage (1)

Return to the center chamber. Our next target lies opposite.
Drop back into the pit. When you have followed this walkthrough so far,
you will now find two movable columns down there. Move them both to the
other side. Place one on the lighter spot and the other one between the
first and the wall with the entrance. If you have only one, place it on the lighter spot only.
Climb back up to the top.

9. Right Passage (2)

Step onto the platform in the middle and from there jump onto the top of the column. If you only have one, jump over to the ledge on the right and from there towards the ledge right of the entrance.
Jump over to the second pillar and then into the passage. Run around the bend to the left."

I found it vertually impossible to get to the right entrance with just one column. You have to break the second column free by shooting the medallion over head, which will fall and in turn break the second column free. I turned to the LEFT entrance, moved the column there, jumped on the column and then jumped to the ledges to its right. Jumped on the pole nearby and shot the medallion over the main entrance. It fell and freed to second column, which I used to get the the RIGHT entrance. :no: what a lot to say! :rope: super power!!!

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Wednesday, July 15th 2009, 2:54am

Welcome to the forums. Might I suggest that you search for the appropriate place before posting threads? We have several forums for all types of questions, comments, and concerns, :-) !

Walkthrough Maintenance

That would be the proper thread to report any problems you encounter with the walkthroughs. Thank you for pointing it out, and our administrator shall rectify it when she has the time.
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

Wile E. Coyote

Roadrunner Raider

• "Wile E. Coyote" is male

TR Platforms: PC, PS2, PS3, PSP

Currently Playing: Uncharted, Rise of the Tomb Raider

Wednesday, July 15th 2009, 8:16am

(Threads merged.)
--
Signature is futile.