You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Tuesday, June 11th 2002, 11:04pm

Well then good luck and have fun, well it's still a couple of weeks to go.. ;-)

Wednesday, June 12th 2002, 8:07am

:)

Thanks again for your advice! :) I'll most probably place them in plastic envelopes. :) Wow, you guys put me to shame! I only have 7 so far. Hahahaha... The comic stores here aren't really that big and they run out pretty fast.>sigh< Oh well... I'll find them someday. :)

Adventurer's Place? Where's that? :)

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Wednesday, June 12th 2002, 3:31pm

Well I am really lucks, we've got a very good comic shop here in Bonn(Germany) they get everything very quickly, which is not easy I guess. And since most of the folks here read the stuff in german and not the original ones it happend that the sold out issue 6 was lying around in their rack. Waiting for me to pick it up. ;-)

By the way: www.adventurersplace.com

Wednesday, June 12th 2002, 3:41pm

Information

Kitetsu:

Adventurer's Place
http://www.adventurersplace.com/index.html

Indy Jones - Lara Croft - CosPlay
They are currently having a Lara look-alike contest with some very nifty prizes. Boots, guns, movie belt+buckle is just some of the great prizes. Entry deadline for anyone interested is August 25th.
Our very own TR girl is going to give it a go! (YOU GO GIRL!)

The other place you might want to take a look at is
Lara Croft Models - UK
http://www.laramodels.co.uk/
They are currently having a caption contest. I will put some info up under a new post. Also, they are planning on having a Look-alike contest probably sometime after the launch of the new Lara series. Best guess is February 2003.

TR girl - What I was planning on doing was to have some hand out information and possibly try my hand at making some appliques to place on a top. I was going to use both sites banners. IF you would like or do not mind, I will certainly be happy to add yours on and or put out information on your site.

Best of luck to you both!

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Wednesday, June 12th 2002, 9:58pm

No, no, I don't want any more visitors. I have no money to pay for any more traffic. :wink: :D

Well if you want to do that it would be great, but it's not necessary I guess. I am doing very well at the moment. Well except that I am busy with splitting the sites.

The german stuff is now on www.tombraidergirl.de

and the english stuff stay on the com site but most of the bits will move into different folders. For menu maintanance reasons I will then offer everything in a folder. This is a lot of work right now but I'm sure it will save a lot of time later. I'm not sure what to do with the pictures. They were the main reason for my traffic. I want to place them somewhere I don't have to pay when they get busy. I've got this one place where I have 10 MB of free webspace but I got nearly 30 MB of pics. So I'm splitting them in groups, popular and non popular. And then I've got the slower server where I can put some stuff. But I don't want pics to slow down the forum. So I guess I'll leave the walkthrough graphics on tombraidergirl. I've placed the banners and backgrounds on my free 10MB account, and I think the lookalike pics will go there as well. While checking every pic I've found one more from you I havn't put on the site so far. If this happens again and you realize it just kick me. I got a mess in my folders so I keep missing things. ;-) I hope that's going to change with the "new" site. Till then I've got a lot of work to do.

Thursday, June 13th 2002, 2:43pm

No problem!

:D

TR girl. No problem. I understand that this can be a bit expensive. I just love your site - it is one of my favorites. No more big increase then.

Keep up the good work lady.

Best of luck and well wishes for keeping all of the links together!

LLC