You are not logged in.

Parisian Ghetto Bouchard's Hideout

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 25th 2003, 11:53pm

Bouchard's Hideout

Hey,,someone,,, the game is angel of darkness,,, level is before the graveyard,,, when i get to the room where the weird guy is ,,, as soon as i open the door where buchard is i get kill...tell me what is it that im doing wrong...THANK YOU

nicktherogue

Unregistered

Thursday, June 26th 2003, 1:58am

that certainly doesnt sound right...

before the graveyard... what do you mean, are you talking to the 'doorman'? are you trying to get IN the graveyard... which mission did you do, Bernard or Pierre? were you polite to both (you catch my flies with honey than vinegar)?

Saturday, June 28th 2003, 6:29pm

Angel of Darnkess- Bouchard's Hideout 2

Hello :),

I am having trouble in Angel of Darkness- Bouchard's Hideout. When you are in the water after the walkway falls in and you can climb up the wall to the crevas which way do you go left or right? And which way after that?

I find it very frusterating ( :ouch: )because the walkthroughs say go to the left and you can only go to the right.

Please help me. Thank You 8)

NTR

Unregistered

Sunday, June 29th 2003, 2:47pm

there is more than one climbable wall... the ultimate object is to KEEP MOVING DOWN THE HALL!!!

though i believe your issues come from not shimmying when you need to... have a good look at the ledges, cracks, and climbable walls... thats all i can tell you.

Tuesday, July 1st 2003, 11:00am

I know exactly what you mean. I entered bouchards hide-out from the grave yard, but, the same thing happened when i entered the room with him. there is a conversation between laura and him (they are nasty to one an other) then he whips out a gun and shoots her. she dies-end of game. there is no way to draw a weapon and shoot back. i dont have a clue.

NTR

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 2nd 2003, 5:17am

Ooohhhhhh... i gotcha... you're not being polite to him... if you stay calm and cool towards him, he wont off you... its just a matter of which conversation lines you pick... dont be bitchy and you will survive...

Wednesday, July 2nd 2003, 10:41am

I know now. Last night I finally figured out that you can direct the way a conversation goes by selecting witch dialoge laura says when the conversation pauses. Doppy me. I guess if I read the instructions I could have found that out before.

NTR

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 2nd 2003, 12:38pm

meh... i pretty much leave the conversations up to the player... it keeps the game more interesting that way... i mean, who wants the story spoiled?

Tuesday, July 15th 2003, 1:40am

Angel of Darkness - Bouchard's Hideout

I am on the buchards hideout level, from pierre from the cafe. Ive broken into both crypt doors, and broken open the mausoleum with the statue.

Once inside, theres a door on my right (cannot open) .. a rat crawling towards me. i run down the hall and it crumbles, then to the spot i am stuck on.

After numerious tries i finally latched on to the opposite side once. but i could not pull myself up nor scoot around the corner with my hands.

If you fall in the pit you must crawl through back to the first drop down.

How do i get past this area, ive been racking my brain trying to think of other ways but i cannot find any.

thanks
-Sotonin

NTR

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 15th 2003, 2:51pm

is there anything you can shimmey on somewhere nearby... say a PIPE or a CRACK?

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 16th 2003, 3:50am

starting at the first pit: hang from the crumbled edge of the floor and drop to the bottom of the pit. Walk forward along the bottom f the pit until you reach the other side. Lara says she can climb the rough rock face of the pit wall, so climb up to the floor of the tunnel again. There's a second pit immediately following the first. Face the right wall and jump up to grab a pipe that runs along the wall. Shimmy along the pipe to reach the other side of the pit. Just after the second pit is yet another pit. This one drops you into a pool of water. Dive under the water and swim forward under some rubble to reach the other side of the pit. Lara can climb the wall at the right side of the end of the third pit. It takes some looking to find it, but there is a climbable patch there. Once you climb to the top of the pit, shimmy along the deep crack above you to reach the end of the third pit. Drop onto the solid ground past the third pit to continue.

HORSEGURL

Unregistered

Thursday, July 17th 2003, 11:24pm

ANGEL OF DARKNESS- BOUNARD'S HIDEOUT

HELP ME I'V GOTTEN TO THE FIRST DITCH ,WENT THREW THE RAT HOLE, GOT TO THE SECOND DITCH, NOW TRYING TO GET OUT :evil:

NTR

Unregistered

Friday, July 18th 2003, 2:20pm

thats not the way it works, kid... explore the area you can and try climbing. Either that or look at the walkthrough.

by the by... lose the all caps attitude.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Friday, July 18th 2003, 2:51pm

You have to take the upper path - jumping, climbing.

The are below is for getting back up when you fall.

wolfie

New Raider

Sunday, August 3rd 2003, 12:56pm

stuck in bourchard's hideout plz help

I've managed to get from the cemetary to bouchard's hideout. At the end where the man in lying on the table there is another room I can't seem to enter! Nxt is a very dark room. How do I get into this room coz there is ammo or something twinkling but can't seem to get into the room to get it. I know after this I have to get back out to the front of the church to go back to Rennes' Pawnshop. Only how do I find the way out? I've been searching now for over 3 hours and it's doing my head in!!!!! Plz can somebody help? Many thx in advance 4 replying.

Ik zit vast! Ik ben van 't kerkhof in Bouchard's hideout geraakt en ik moet terug naar de voorkant van de kerk geraken om uiteindelijk terug naar Rennes' Pawnshop te gaan alleen ...... hoe geraak ik hier terug uit of waar vind ik die voorkant van de kerk? Ben dus 3 uur intensief de uitgang gaan zoeken ..... zonder resultaat. Kan me aub iemand op de goede weg sturen?

grtz wolfie

Wednesday, August 6th 2003, 5:02am

AoD: End of Tunnels in Bouchards Hideout

I am at the end (i think). There is a pile of rock debris that I cannot pass, but I get a hand signal. Do I need someting to blow this up and where shoudl I have found it.

Thaks for the help...

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Wednesday, August 6th 2003, 3:46pm

Quoted

Original von Lara's Life Partner

I am at the end (i think). There is a pile of rock debris that I cannot pass, but I get a hand signal. Do I need someting to blow this up and where shoudl I have found it.

Thaks for the help...

You have to pull out the rock!

Sunday, October 12th 2003, 6:36am

BOUCHARD'S HIDEOUT!O SHIT! Lara has been killed by Bouchard!

Why is it that bouchard won't help lara, but ends up killing her!? Does this mean I've gotta start all over? I've actually tried giving the trinket to pierre instead of bernard...Gosh, any advise? :ouch:

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Sunday, October 12th 2003, 3:10pm

Quoted

Original von sara

Why is it that bouchard won't help lara, but ends up killing her!? Does this mean I've gotta start all over? I've actually tried giving the trinket to pierre instead of bernard...Gosh, any advise? :ouch:

You have to use the other sentence in the conversation with Bouchard.

alina

New Raider

Tuesday, January 27th 2004, 12:02am

Talking to Bouchard-HOW DO YOU CHOSE A DIALOGUE OPTION

:mad: hey people how do you chose a dialogue option cause i dont get it! anything could help.