You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male
  • "Catracoth" started this thread

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Sunday, October 14th 2007, 1:37am

CSI New York James Bond Episode

Right, well the other day I was working on algebra homework and my dad was watching CSI: NY as he normally does, when all of a sudden, he calls me into the living room. I enter, all casual and whatnot, in time to see a black Aston Martin V12 Vanquish speeding down the street on TV. Turns out, the episode, You Only Die Once, was a reference to James Bond, (which I'm a fan of), throughout the episode.

To be precise, it aired 10 October 2007 at 10:00pm.

I was wondering, if anyone else has seen this magnificent episode, or heard about it. We're here to discuss!
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: RDR2

Sunday, October 14th 2007, 4:16pm

I have not seen it, as I ususally don't watch CSI, only when I'm really bored, and that happend only 3-times so far, and only one was a New York-episode. ;-)

But thanks for the tip, as we are always a bit behind with the episodes this one might still be coming up and I could watch it.

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male
  • "Catracoth" started this thread

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Sunday, October 14th 2007, 10:17pm

Yeah, I'm not much of a CSI fan either. CSI has a lot of interesting elements, but I'm not really dedicated to it. But keep an eye out for a rerun, as you'll love that episode!
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."