You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Laraider

New Raider

• "Laraider" is male
  • "Laraider" started this thread

TR Platforms: PS2

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider 1

Sunday, April 8th 2007, 9:13pm

St. Francis' Folly

Ive just start the st. frencis folley level, I kill hte 2 lions, but I dont know what to do next!! :(

can show me a video guide, or something!!!!! HELP!
TEN YEARS. ONE LARA. SO MANY TOMBS...
TOMB RAIDER ANNIVERSARY... 25/6/2007!!!!!!!!!

Obliviaram

Average Raider

• "Obliviaram" is male

TR Platforms: PS2

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Monday, April 9th 2007, 1:24pm

See those pillars? Jump to the smallest then a bigger one at left side of the site. Jump to the left too then, to a thing. Then look at the door where u entered the level. U see another one, follow the way!

HERE:
follow the 1st red arrow, then the blue one that leads you to the medi, follow forward, then look at the door where u entered the level. U see another one, follow the way.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Obliviaram" (Apr 9th 2007, 1:27pm)

Tareq

New Raider

• "Tareq" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: TombI,II,IIITLA, &TRAOD

Friday, October 26th 2007, 5:29pm

St. Francis' Folly -- Getting Oriented, gathering keys...

Good day, Tareq here...

This is one of the games I began long before I discovered the Tombraidergirl Web Site and am just now getting back to.

At the point following the Water Tunnel puzzle, in the "Getting Oriented" section -- I seem to be stuck attempting to climb back up into the tower after opening the doors of Thor, Atlas, Neptune, and Damocles, and capturing the keys of Thor and Damocles. Lara cannot jump high enough to reach any of the platforms in order to get to the Atlas and Neptune doors. My question is -- Is this because I have collected the Damocles key ahead of the Atlas and Neptune keys? I have examined the Walkthru for this and the order of collection is different. Must the keys be collected in the order described in the Walkthru? I will appreciate a reply from any of you. Thanks in advance... Tareq :-?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Friday, October 26th 2007, 5:31pm

No, the order of the keys is not relevant. Without seeing it myself it is hard to advice you where to go (especially as I have the layout of this room in TRA in my mind at the moment and not the one from Tomb Raider I), but there must be a spot to climb up somewhere.

klaas46

Adventurer

• "klaas46" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Friday, October 26th 2007, 9:15pm

RE: St. Francis' Folly -- Getting Oriented, gathering keys...

Good day, Tareq here...

This is one of the games I began long before I discovered the Tombraidergirl Web Site and am just now getting back to.

At the point following the Water Tunnel puzzle, in the "Getting Oriented" section -- I seem to be stuck attempting to climb back up into the tower after opening the doors of Thor, Atlas, Neptune, and Damocles, and capturing the keys of Thor and Damocles. Lara cannot jump high enough to reach any of the platforms in order to get to the Atlas and Neptune doors. My question is -- Is this because I have collected the Damocles key ahead of the Atlas and Neptune keys? I have examined the Walkthru for this and the order of collection is different. Must the keys be collected in the order described in the Walkthru? I will appreciate a reply from any of you. Thanks in advance... Tareq :-?
Long ago I enjoyed this Tomb Raider 1 too. And I collected the keys in the order of Thor, Damocles, Atlas and finally Neptun. Have again a careful look to the central tower and I'm sure you'll find your way.

Klaas