You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 22nd 2003, 7:59pm

Louvre Galleries

Im so so so stuck.... i've already made it to the room with the big windows and i've seen the mona lisa but how do i get over too it... i've got to where i can push the big empty display case but i have no clue what to do!! Help me please! 8) :D Thanks!

cammy

Unregistered

Sunday, June 22nd 2003, 9:05pm

Behind that box was a switch to turn off the security beams. Push the big box as close to the mona lisa as you can then turn off the beams. Climb on top of the box and jump over on top of mona lisa, there is then a tunnel you can climb through :)

stuckagain

Unregistered

Monday, June 23rd 2003, 4:01pm

Louvre

How do you get the code from Mrs. Carviers office? I cant seem to get out of the room that is connected to the Mona Lisa room. Any hints?

Monday, June 23rd 2003, 8:45pm

to get the code to Caviers office- in the same hallway as her office is a room with a circular sliding glass door in it. Step through the glass doors and manipulate the cameras via computer terminal. I think it's the first on the right. Use the left analog stick to zoom into Caviers office...focus on the computer area of her desk.

chucknyr

Unregistered

Thursday, June 26th 2003, 1:47am

TR AOD - Lasers in Louvre?

Can't get past lasers in Louvre, any help please ?

Thursday, June 26th 2003, 2:16pm

Getting Past Laser in the Louvre

**In the first set of lasers, jump on display case in middle of room closest to door you came in at.. The turn left and jump to the rock looking thing on the wall... Pull yourself up and next is a running/jump { OVER LASERS } to display case on same wall....
**NEXT, climb on center case in this next section, do a running/jump to center case of next section { OVER LASERS as they are moving down }
**NEXT, walk to forward edge of this small case.. { WAIT FOR TOP 2 LASERS to dissappear } and forward/jump to next taller case. **Note-- the TOP 2 lasers are timed for every 2 seconds... so jump as SOON as they dissappear!
NEXT... on this TALLER CASE... hang from Right side of case and shimmy toward the end of it... BUT pull yourself back up before you get to the end of the case itself!
NEXT position your self at the end of the case and diagonal jump to case on the Right Wall.. now.. posistion youself about 1 step back from the forward most edge and jump through the space between the laser and the wall..

**** HOME FREE now for first gallery! ****

IF YOU TRIP ANY LASERS DURING THIS SECTION, SHOOT THE GUARD AND GO BACK TO DOOR YOU CAME IN FROM.. WHILE FACING THIS DOOR.. THE RESET SWITCH IS ON THE LEFT WALL IN THE CORNER.. RE-ACTIVATE THE LASERS AND TRY AGAIN.

bobgunman

Unregistered

Thursday, June 26th 2003, 4:54pm

how do you get past the first set of lassers in the long room

motocrosscrzy

Unregistered

Friday, June 27th 2003, 7:35am

lasers in long room

you get past those by jumping across the display cases .firstly by jumping onto the shelf by the door from the display case and then on from there. if yo uset off the alarm ,you will have to start over again . at the final beam, shimmy across the wall by the lamp where the gap of the grid laser is the widest.

NTR

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 2nd 2003, 5:20am

the walkthrough for the Louvre should be posted sometime in the next day... i FINALLY found the time to get it typed (damn work... well... dont damn it... but pretty close... so busy busy)...

hope it helps...

NTR

Unregistered

Thursday, July 10th 2003, 7:06am

which 'last set of lasers' since any laser you cant get past might have more in another room after it... describe the room... describe the problem... then maybe i can help... else, reread the walkthrough...

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Thursday, July 10th 2003, 9:33am

There are gaps everywhere in those lasers. It's a wonder there is still stuff in the Louvre :D

In the first room you can jump over the first three sets.
at the fourth you can shimmy along the side of the glass cabinet. On the right side the second laser is missing.
At the last laser you can climb onto the glass cabinet on the right and shimmy along the wall.

G.T.

Unregistered

Monday, July 21st 2003, 12:26am

In the second lasered room, where you have to crawl under the crossed lasers, there is a simple way to get past that second group of lasers.

Instead of side jumping from the left corner, go to the right corner, with the vertical lasers. walk straight up to the wall next to the lasers, hit Stealth, , then hit Action to flatten Lara's back to the wall, and she can slither right past the laser without tripping it. She can then sneak up along the right wall into the recess just before the doorway where the guard hangs out.

Thursday, July 24th 2003, 6:05pm

The Louvre galleris

:ouch: howe to jump to the stone relife from the small glass display case??
i try many time but am stuck.maby some can help ???
a picture may help.

Bikerboy

Unregistered

Friday, July 25th 2003, 8:42am

You need to pull the glass cabinet closer to the ledge.......make sure you have turned off the gas using the switch in the corner of the room-hidden behind a box if I remember rightly. By moving that box you get the strength to move the glass cabinet.

HTH-all done from memory!!! :-?

NTR

Unregistered

Friday, July 25th 2003, 1:02pm

okay, that made NO sense at all Biker... you're thinking of the Mona Lisa... Zoge is thinking of the Stone Relief in the first Laser gallery... and its a running jump hang...

Bikerboy

Unregistered

Friday, July 25th 2003, 1:07pm

I'll get my coat :oops:

freespace

Unregistered

Sunday, July 27th 2003, 9:02am

what ? are you talking about? :o :-? :borg:

Unicorns Realm

New Raider

TR Platforms: PS2

Sunday, July 27th 2003, 6:31pm

First, move the small case next to the switch on the wall for the upgrade, then push the large one all the way to the seats opposite. Then its a timer run from the switch to the big case, jump up on it and run/jump to the mona lisa and aim for the hole above it before the lasers/gas comes back on. Just crawl through the hole then, but make sure you finished in the galleries first as you cant return straight away due to the gas lasers when you crawl in the hole. :sun:

Friday, August 15th 2003, 1:45am

Louvre galleries lasers

:x Help me please! I've gotten to the second set of lasers--the ones that go up and down, and I can't even get past the first one without tripping the alarm! Does anyone know how to conquer these two lasers? :x [/list]

mac

New Raider

Friday, August 15th 2003, 12:36pm

jump on the glass cabinet, turn left. jump to the stone pad.
jump to the next glass cabinet over the first laser.
Then move to the glass cabinet in the middle and climb on it.
make a running jump over the lasers who move up and down.
then your on the next glass cabinet..
make a standing jump to the next glass cabinet.
and shimmy across the right side of that on passed the missing laser...

after that its to easy

Understand?
:o