You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Unregistered

Friday, August 15th 2003, 7:07pm

:-? I know where I'm supposed to go on the cabinets and what needs to be done to jump the lasers. My problem is--each time I try to jump the two that go up and down, I always trip the alarm. What I need to know is--how do I time it so I don't trip the alarm?

Marissa

New Raider

Friday, January 30th 2004, 2:42am

Game- Tomb Raider AOD, Level Lovure Gallires

I am on the level callled Lovure Gallires and I aready did the follwing: figured
out how to do the Mona Lisa painting and went through the tunnel.
After that I shot the gaurd that was standing there. I got to a blue door and had tried for Lara to open it but she said that she wasn't strong enough yet, I fixed that problem. I alredy had went acroos the electrical wire and if I go to the other side there is a metal door and when you walk up to it the hand icon appears.
Now I am in what looks to me like an office of some sort. Lara had said "well looks like Madam keeps a clean office". I need help because I am in the office and every time I go next to the computer I pick up what looks like a pare of glasses or I am looking at a scurity camara. I need the code for the door that if you go out of the office and go straight you see the door with a key panal. I think am also in a room that has the x ray machine I am not sure.
MS

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Friday, January 30th 2004, 1:38pm

Quoted

Original von Marissa

I need help because I am in the office and every time I go next to the computer I pick up what looks like a pare of glasses or I am looking at a scurity camara. I need the code for the door that if you go out of the office and go straight you see the door with a key panal.

You have to use all computers. One of them will show you the inside of Carvier's office. On her computer monitor you can read a "Post It". It contains the code you'll need.

Read spoiler for the code:

Spoiler Spoiler

Tuesday, February 24th 2004, 8:27pm

Angel Of Darkness-The Louvre

I am getting stuck in the area whare you can check 4 different red cameras. One being the mademoiselle. I can't find any way out. Both doors have either an access code or a security badge. I can't find a way out. Any ideas?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, February 24th 2004, 8:37pm

Just one quick comment: You have to use the cameras to your advantage! Look for anything that might help you with the numberpad door.

Tuesday, February 24th 2004, 8:45pm

Thanks and sorry i didn't see that thread at the bottom of the page.

alina

New Raider

Saturday, April 10th 2004, 8:55pm

i have a question for everyone online: i am at the level LUVRE GALLERIES
and i dont know how to pass the first room with security lasers. i search the internet and it sais that i have to CIRCUMVENT the lasers to work out to the other side. what does that mean?
HELP :cry:

Sherry

Average Raider

Saturday, April 10th 2004, 9:07pm

i ain't got a clue what that means but i do know how to cross them! first lasers! climb on the glass box in front of you and do a running jump to the LEFT side if the room where there is a large medipack from there do a running jump OVER the first set of lasers. Then get in the middle. The top two will dissaper the reapper. once they have gone do a running jump over the bottom lasres. The next ones....shit ive forgotten what goes next and as i cant be bothered to swith on the PS2....sorry but i hope this gets you past the first two sets of lasers TOMBRAIDERGIRL will have to help you out. SORRY :-(
It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Saturday, April 10th 2004, 9:12pm

alina

New Raider

Saturday, April 10th 2004, 9:13pm

THank you so much SHERRY! now at least i have a clue so far.
TOMBRAIDERGIRL if you are online please answer my post i really need your help
i am counting on you! :wink:

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Saturday, April 10th 2004, 9:16pm

I hope you understand, that I want to keep topics seperate, I think it's getting confusing otherwise. At the top of the Angel of Darkness Forums page, there is a sticky with a list that links to all topics that exists, so they are easy to find.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Saturday, April 10th 2004, 9:17pm

Ehm, that last arrow might be a bit unclear. You have to shimmy along the side of the cabinet there. The middle laser is missing, the top one will be overhead and if you shimmy your feet wont touch the bottom one.

Otherwise always wait for the gaps that appear and jump along the path the arrows indicate.

alina

New Raider

Saturday, April 10th 2004, 9:23pm

tombraidergirl its Alina, the picture above: is it from the first room with the laisers or the second room. i need the second room

alina

New Raider

Saturday, April 10th 2004, 9:25pm

i am sorry..i need the first room!!! :sun:

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Saturday, April 10th 2004, 9:30pm

In the picture you see what you could call the first room. You will come into this room after you went up the stairs.

The second room is quiete simple, there you only have to crawl underneath a crossed laser. (Get Lara down onto her belly by pressing stealth while beeing on your knees)

And then you can sneak past the next part by using the stealth/hugging the wall on the right side.

alina

New Raider

Saturday, April 10th 2004, 9:55pm

thanks but i got a problem....i cant get to the little box, pass the laisers..i get caught by the laisers before i land on it...what can i do?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Saturday, April 10th 2004, 10:04pm

I always wait for the lasers to go down and then take a running jump to make it quickly past them.

alina

New Raider

Saturday, April 10th 2004, 11:24pm

ok tumbraidergirl, i made it to the little box but when i get to the next big one there r lasers cossing and i cant get through...what can i do...go sideways hanging down?

alina

New Raider

Sunday, April 11th 2004, 12:13am

TOMBRAIDERGIRL, please answer this post i really need help. loom i am at the Monalisa room and i put the pass in and when i get on the box to jump and grab the edge or the painting i cant grab it...i tried so many times and i cant it dosnt work...i shpould i do to get more time for my position?

PLEASE HELP ME! ANYBODY!!!!!
ANSWER!!!! :ouch: :mad:

Sherry

Average Raider

Sunday, April 11th 2004, 8:28am

hey,
have you pushed the tall glass case forward. Once you have done this do a running jump to the small ledge above the Mona Lisa and QUICKLY crawl throught the gap. You have litterally 30SECIONDS to do this. SO DONT HANG AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
hope this helps! :sun:
It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!