You are not logged in.

London All Hallows

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

chupacabra14304

Unregistered

Thursday, June 5th 2003, 5:16am

All Hallows

hello, i a stuck on tomb raider 3 a the all hollows bonus level. i cant find the first key that you need to get through the locked door. please help

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Thursday, June 5th 2003, 9:17am

There is a zip line somewhere. At the beginning of it you can climb further up before using the line. There you will find the key.

laracroft2009

Casual Explorer

• "laracroft2009" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Tuesday, May 18th 2004, 4:52am

I can't get to the bounus level

I tried the cheat- Bonus Level "All Hallowed":
during game: L2x5 R2 L2x3 R2 L2 R2 L2x2 R2 L2x2 R2 L2x2 But all I get is a key and a mask. What am I doing wrong????????????? :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch:
<<Dan the Raider>>
----------------------------------------
www.tombraiderfans.20m.com Where we raid tombs with Lara Croft!!!!!!

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 18th 2004, 12:40pm

You have to do it as often as you need to, check out how many secrets you got. The cheat will add - I think - 3 Secrets, you have to have the right amount at the end.

Tuesday, June 27th 2006, 7:46am

A bit late...

Well, I'm a new member, and I just must say, your guides are phenominal! I just found my old TR3 game, (not the cruddy test version i bought) and decided to play it! I had always wanted to play All Hallows... And thanks to your guide, I have! It allowed me to collect all 60 of 59 secrets... Just looking at that made me happy... :-P

Anywho... On to why I joined this forum.

I got to All Hallows, pulled the lever that opens the trapdoor, pulled the lever that opens a door on the ground floor, AND pulled the lever in there that completes a Monky-climbable cieling. I climbed to the end... Got up to the slider, said, "hmm... To obvious, maybe I should climb the wall instead..." Of course, I decide to zip down anyway... And I die! I just read your walkthrough, and you say there is a key up above the slider. Where would i find the keyhole again? lol...

Again,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

MT Mikel

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, June 27th 2006, 10:43am

Ooh, it's been ages. There is a deep pit somewhere, with water underneath, you have to jump inside.

From the key you have to get to the black/white stairs and from there to a grate higher up, Then you have to jump towards a spot with two holes.

Tuesday, June 27th 2006, 3:52pm

Lol... Thanx!

Yah, It has been... A wole lot of forever ago... (Does that even make sence?) Thanks for your help, I'll see how i can do!

MT Mikel

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, June 27th 2006, 6:58pm

If you are playing on PC, you could attach your savegame here (use winzip or winrar first) and I could have a look, in case you don't find it at all.