You are not logged in.

VCI Headquarters Escape with the Iris

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Trouteye

Unregistered

Saturday, March 8th 2003, 1:19am

Escape with the Iris

8) I am stuck in the lift shaft on the platform after back saulting off the chain. I read all the walk throughs and I try to make arunning jump but I can't quite reach the bar! Is there any other way to the bottom or why can't I reach the bar. Thankyou for your help.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Saturday, March 8th 2003, 11:58am

From the platform above the entrance you have to take a running jump towards the bar and press action while in the air to grab the bar. Hold action down.

Quoted

Running Jump: Walk towards the edge, Lara will stop before dropping down. Now press back once. Lara will hop back. Now press forward and while still running press and hold the jump button. Lara will now leap from the edge.