You are not logged in.

India Temple Ruins

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jakal40g

Unregistered

Friday, December 13th 2002, 1:31am

Temple Ruins

im stuck where the celing spikes com down icant seem to set the switches fast enough i come up just short and then death any trick to this or am i just too slow :evil:

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Friday, December 13th 2002, 11:21am

It depends on where you are? Is that the cavern with the sheevahs? At one of these traps there is a movable crate which can be pulled out. It will stop the spikes.

sandradowling

New Raider

Tuesday, January 14th 2003, 1:54pm

TRIII- Temple Ruins ????

:oops:

Hi,

Just wondering is anyone can help me with this level although I'm nere the end and have got one of the ganesha keys, i must have missed one along the way. I think i went through the right chamber (mud) instead of the left, and now that I'm back in the main chamber I knew I needed the other key, so have proceeded to go back through the left chamber where I end up in very cold water and swim into an area where there are only ledges, I have managed to get to the far side and can see the cobra and entrance into the cliff but cant get over, please tell me what I'm doing wrong, or is there a need to do this when I just need the other key, did I miss it along the way???

Would be very grateful for any insight!

Sandra
Sandra Dowling :)

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, January 14th 2003, 7:43pm

You are on the right track and seeing the Cobra is a good thing, 'cause that's where you have to go. This is a very difficult jump. You have to aim for the cobra and in the air steer a bit to the left so you land in front of the Cobra. Save before trying the jump and prepare to try it a couple of times. Most people have problems at this part of the game.

none

Unregistered

Sunday, March 2nd 2003, 8:02pm

Tomb Raider III - India - Temple Ruins

:ouch: its after the where you kill the first statue and the past the fire breathing statues and you dive into the pool with the dart emiters and you have to climb a ladder(done that)then jump onto a ledge to the left of the ladder nd jump onto a small cliff/ledge thing then in the faq it says 'turn and jump towards the ladder Climb up and onto the platform above (save!)' but i cant do it plz sum help?

Unregistered

Sunday, March 2nd 2003, 8:42pm

*and not nd sorry bout the spelling thing :oops:

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Sunday, March 2nd 2003, 11:18pm

What is it you cannot do? Climb the ladder? Is it a bug-problem?

Unregistered

Monday, March 3rd 2003, 5:30pm

yeah when it says turn and jump towards the ladder i cant see a ladder to jump onto to get to the platform above im playing it on the psx could you suggest summin?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Monday, March 3rd 2003, 6:32pm

Have you tried if the surface is climbable? Is it possible you are on the wrong platform?

kitty

Unregistered

Monday, March 3rd 2003, 7:50pm

hy i just got it it was just i was facing the wrong direction thankies for your help anywat :sun: :) :D

LFC_1892

New Raider

Friday, August 15th 2003, 1:32pm

Hi,
I have managed to get myself stuck in the Temple Ruins (India). I have just used the 2 Ganesha keys on the big door, jumped over the pit, climbed up the ladder before the spike got me, shot the monkeys, and collected the crystal. Now, I can't for the life of me find the stupid movable brick. I must have tried every single one in the place, but they won't budge. What shall I do?? Thanks for reading.

Tim

Anfield Boy

Unregistered

Thursday, September 11th 2003, 10:29pm

look right!

Go to the entrance and face in as if you just arrived.

Turn right and go up on the step. The brick on your left is the one to pull. Centre yourself before you try to pull it or you'll just jump back. Voila! No more ... :ouch:

Tuesday, November 18th 2003, 12:01am

I'm here and have no idea were to go. :o

Tuesday, November 18th 2003, 12:02am

Re: TR3 - Temple RUins - 2nd Shiva room - 2nd visit

Quoted

Original von David

I'm here and have no idea were to go. :o

The One you have to actually FIGHT. the one with the Crystal Near the mud.
my second time here.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, November 18th 2003, 7:47am

Hm, this doesn't make any sence to me, maybe because I am ill and can't concentrate...

If you are in the chamber where you killed the first shiva, you have to use the two switches to open the gates below. There is one on the right and one on the left. The left door will open right away. To open the left door you have to drop down into the pit nearby that door and use the lever there as well.

http://www.tombraidergirl.com/tr3/templeruins.php

• "PippinTheJediKnight" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS2, PSP

Currently Playing: LOTR Online

Monday, February 20th 2006, 7:28pm

Heya.
Just a tip with movable blocks. Light a flare and walk by any blocks you think may be movable. If it is movable, the movable block will appear darker than any others. Hope this works for you. :sun: (note: only works for Tomb Raider III)

Fuzzysponge

New Raider

• "Fuzzysponge" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider 3

Wednesday, October 21st 2009, 6:35pm

Stuck in Temple Ruins - "More Climbing and Jumping" - part of the walkthrough

I am stuck in India - templeruins ... in this particular place in the Walkthrough:

"More Climbing and Jumping

Turn a bit to the right and make a running jump to the platform at the wall. Turn right again. There you can see a huge platform with a cobra. Make a running jump to a spot left of the cobra. Don't grab the ledge. Get the guns out and shoot the beast. Jump to the next platform on the right. Now again jump a bit to the right and into the entrance of the cave. Jump back and grab the ledge to avoid a boulder."

I simply cannot get there - I keep either hitting the wall - beside the platform - or - miss the platform and get killed falling down on the right side of the platform ... Do anyone have a save game??? I have been stuck so long that I am considering dropping the game - and a I really donĀ“t want to do that - I want to keep playing ...

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Wednesday, October 21st 2009, 8:43pm

That sounds to me like you are unfamiliar with a correct running-jump, because otherwise a jump should not be a problem. Line up at the edge facing the platform (walk there to stop at the edge) tap backwards once, then run ahead and press jump, Lara will jump from the edge and should land where you were aiming.

If you want a savegame from the spot, what better way is there to upload your own and someone here will do the jump for you, this way you do not have to rely on other peoples savegames. (Btw here is a link for the Temple Ruins package http://tombraidergirl.net/saves/tr3/templeruins.rar which can be found at http://tombraidergirl.com/tr3/savegames.php )

Fuzzysponge

New Raider

• "Fuzzysponge" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider 3

Friday, October 23rd 2009, 11:25am

I do have problems with the running jump - but I have gotten it right several times trying to do this jump - I think it is more the aiming that is a problem - I keep crashing into the wall at the left or drop down beside the platform at the right and get killed. Never directly landing on the platform.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Friday, October 23rd 2009, 11:33am

Can't you face the correct landing spot before doing the running, without changing direction during the jump? Once you get the hang of it, a running jump will prove a helpful thing as it is always precise.