You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MaskedRaider

Archaeologist

• "MaskedRaider" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Sunday, September 24th 2006, 9:24am

Its hard, but...

What you have to do is try to get used to adjusting the camera. When she makes a jump, make sure the next platform is lined up in a straight line with the camera. It's no use trying to jsut jump, she will jsut 'jump off in random directions' [hehe]

Try moving the camera, taking some time to do that will make it a whole lot easier. Also, you have to wait until the platfrom begins to fall to catch the ledge t the end.

silverdawn26

New Raider

• "silverdawn26" is female

Currently Playing: tombraider legend

Saturday, December 2nd 2006, 3:42pm

Nepal

Can anyone help me. I'm at the beginning of Nepal where you have to run up the collapsing walkway and swing round the pole before it breaks away. My problem is that I can't get Lara to swing round before the pole breaks. Any ideas please

Masterofdesaster

Gold Raider

• "Masterofdesaster" is male

TR Platforms: PC, PS3

Saturday, December 2nd 2006, 3:44pm

You have to hold "forward" down during the jump(and while grabbing the pole) which will make Lara swing immediately when she grabs the pole. Then you have to jump off PDQ (pretty damn quick). ;-)
scio me nihil scire

silverdawn26

New Raider

• "silverdawn26" is female

Currently Playing: tombraider legend

Tuesday, December 5th 2006, 9:33am

Thanks for the advice, I did it first time. was so pleased.

gold7bells

New Raider

• "gold7bells" is 48 years old today

Currently Playing: legend

Friday, January 5th 2007, 7:17pm

RE: little help plz

thank you for the info just made it out of nepal level 7.