You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Will4389

Jade Raider

• "Will4389" is male

TR Platforms: Wii, Xbox 360

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 12:11pm

Wow you're quite rude... And they do drop, you need to position yourself correctly so that when you pull the lever, the lever is being pulled towards you, you must be facing it kinda diagonally.

Andy259

New Raider

TR Platforms: PS2

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 2:20pm

Level 6 - Snake Monster thingy

I know you have to shoot the bells and then shoot the grapple and the basket falls on his head - but that only works for 3 of them!

The last one (frist on your left as you walk through into the cave) I shoot the bell, he gets distracted but when I pull the lever the basket doesn't fall!!

What am I meant to do?

Please help!

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 2:47pm

It seems that there is a bug which is triggered if you mess too much with the cage before the monster appears, in that case the cage wont come down later...

Andy259

New Raider

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 2:49pm

So we have to go back before we entered the room with all the cages for the first time?

What happens if you havn't got a saved game that far back?

Fallen_Angel

Advanced Raider

• "Fallen_Angel" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Underworld

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 2:55pm

Sorry, I don't understand.

I'm at the monster part too, but what makes a noise to distract the monster, where is it? And I how do I get the cage to hit him, cause I tried to get the cage to hit his head but it won't work
:sun:

Bantam

Casual Explorer

• "Bantam" is male

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 2:57pm

you see the kinda statue thingies next to the cages, you have to shoot them and they will start glowing orange. The monster will move over to the statue and thats when u need to pull the lever and release the cage

nutter

New Raider

• "nutter" is male

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 8:55pm

I'm sorry for my rudeness in the last post but i just lost my nerve. Anyway the problem with the left cage happened on another computer I brought my save to. My friend was also playing the game and had just killed the monsters and moved on to level seven. I'm affraid It's obviously a bug. I finally beat the game but with his savegame so maybe it doesn't count. So... if you have the same problem with a cage not dropping... forget it! Delete the savegame and start over... :roll: :vertrag:
I'll try to find an image for this spot soon...

Bantam

Casual Explorer

• "Bantam" is male

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 8:56pm

strange, i havent ever really had this problem, it must a be a PC problem or something

Loxy

Starting Raider

• "Loxy" is male

TR Platforms: PC XBox 360

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 1:31pm

RE: Getting the boss out in england

Quoted

Is anyone even reading what the others type?! When I have to kill the monster the left cage, closest to the tomb doesn't want to come down... What should I do?
Is there some special trick to it like: pull the farther cages first or.. pull the one on the left/right first cuz I can't get the cage to drop even when the monster's not under it

Try shooting your grapple from a different angle; I've noticed that if you're to carefull here (read try to move to the sides to much to stay out of reach of the monster) you can get the bells to ring; but you can't get the grapple to stick;

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Loxy" (Apr 12th 2006, 1:34pm)

nutter

New Raider

• "nutter" is male

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 4:51pm

Don't think so... must be a bug :-)
I'll try to find an image for this spot soon...

Muirie

Junior Raider

• "Muirie" is male

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 6:10pm

bug or no bug

Once the monster is stunned I had real difficulty with the getting my grapple to stick on the cage lever ( front left )

but after many deaths ( poor poor Lara :( ) I got it, you have to go into 1st person aim, target the lever, and when the reticule turns red unleash your hook, worked every time for me after that ....

Hope that lets you use your save game Nutter ....

Indominum Fedeamus

raiderman

New Raider

• "raiderman" is male

Friday, April 14th 2006, 12:12am

6th Level: England (Monster)

Hi i had trouble with this i found the easy way to do it is to run to the end of the bridge and shoot the bell on the right when the monster is transfixed on the sound grapple the lever and pull, it should cut to a cinematic of the cage landing on the monsters head. Repeat with the bell at the back on the left, then the one on the right at the front and finally the one on the left at the front. Once all four are done you should get a cinematic showing the monster dying exit the cave and head back to the top.
Hope this helps

Friday, April 14th 2006, 1:11am

Could someone post the save game file after the water monster is dead? Thats just ridiculously difficult for me:(

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Friday, April 14th 2006, 11:52am

http://forum.tombraidergirl.net/attachme…ttachmentid=171

(Just one england secret missing, and mansion not touched)

bex

New Raider

• "bex" is female

Friday, April 14th 2006, 12:39pm

RE: 6th Level: England (Monster)

I'm stuck when trying to defeat the giant snake! i can't ever fire the grappel in time for it to catch the monster...
Can any1 help?!
x x Becci x x

Pretorian

New Raider

• "Pretorian" is male

Friday, April 14th 2006, 2:03pm

***deleted by Mod***

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pretorian" (Apr 14th 2006, 2:04pm)

ashjg

New Raider

• "ashjg" is female

TR Platforms: PlayStation PS2

Friday, April 14th 2006, 2:07pm

Where should i save this downloaded saved game once i download it?
AShLee

Loxy

Starting Raider

• "Loxy" is male

Friday, April 14th 2006, 2:19pm

c drive, documents and settings of your current profile, the trlegend folder...

mine for instance is:

C:\Documents and Settings\ikke\Mijn documenten\Tomb Raider - Legend

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Loxy" (Apr 14th 2006, 2:21pm)

Loxy

Starting Raider

• "Loxy" is male

Friday, April 14th 2006, 2:23pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Pretorian
I hate those fucking programers they fucked up lara only thing good about it is graphics but the cameras are insane its like in the TR6 cameras spining around and you going the opposite way its bullshit.
The monster the problem is i shoot the bells but the grapple wont couse i have to aim it how the fock am i supposed to aim it when i have 3 sec at most i have to shoot holster my guns aim and use grapple and pull by that time the focking monster hits me 10 times focking idiot programers.
And wtf is all this shooting in TR7 and Boss fights this is not Prince of persia they focked up the game totaly and where is the spinning menu,enigmas,riddles all we do in this focking game is shoot and shoot and boos fight fuck!!!

plz try not to swear.....

and it's not as hard as you make it sound; you don't have to aim the grapple; the grapple should lock onto the lever almost without aiming; the thing I did wrong mostly in the start was bashing holster weapon to often;

the first time I did it correctly tho the monster didn't even hit me; Some advice maybe: first shoot a bell a few times while constantly dodging, when the monster just struck with its body (so not the spitting attack) stop moving and concentrate fully on hitting the bell; once you hear the right tone just press holster weapon once and wait a second or so then grapple (without really aiming, just make sure you're sorta facing a lever) and pull.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Loxy" (Apr 14th 2006, 2:29pm)

Pretorian

New Raider

• "Pretorian" is male

Friday, April 14th 2006, 3:01pm

Im sry for my swearing but im just to angry couse they f... up Lara especialy with those cameras turning around and all this shooting its just not LARA CROFT and its way too short well i did write a very angry email and in forum to EIDOS.
Yes i will try that but i shoot the bells and the monster keeps spiting at me doesnt stop or hold!