You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

santee

Junior Raider

• "santee" is male

TR Platforms: PC PlayStation PS2 PSP GBA

Friday, April 14th 2006, 11:24pm

well

did u try using the grapple thing??
:fechten: Santee :fechten:

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Pictures\amanda-sig.jpg[/img]

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Friday, April 14th 2006, 11:29pm

No, no, you don't use the grapple. You get the two crates to the catapult/seesaw to shoot them up.

Let me quote the Walkthrough:

Quoted

11th Checkpoint-Section
You are now standing on a platform with three triggerpads. There are also three crates in this room. Each has to be pushed and pulled onto one of the pads to activate the mechanism that opens the door opposite. One of the crates can be found on the right. It can be pulled on the closest triggerpad right away.

Secret 12/16:
In the niche nearby the spot where the crate was you can find the Bronze Reward #10.

The other two crates are in the water below; one left, the other one on the right. After arranging the first crate, climb down. Below another Jaguar is waiting for Lara. On the left you will find a seesaw. Pull out the crate below one end and it will tilt. Push the crate onto the seesaw now. then climb out of the water and step onto the walkway in the middle where one of the triggerpads is. From the end jump onto the seesaw's upper end. You might also choose to do this jumping bit from below, but trust me, this works better. By jumping onto the seesaw the crate will be catapulted upwards. Now either pull this crate onto its spot, or continue with the last crate. Push and pull this over to the seesaw as well and repeat the procedure. You could now push all crates on their spots, but if you're not careful you will miss the gold secret. So leave one of the sidespots open for now and only place the other one and the one in the middle at first.

santee

Junior Raider

• "santee" is male

TR Platforms: PC PlayStation PS2 PSP GBA

Friday, April 14th 2006, 11:33pm

o

o u ment that part woops
:fechten: Santee :fechten:

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Pictures\amanda-sig.jpg[/img]

Fanx

Explorer

• "Fanx" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Volleyball

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 1:33am

RE: o

Lara only needs one crate from the lower level, along with the one that's already on the triggerpad level. Getting the third crate is pointless if she's going for Gold, and a waste of time if she's doing a time trial. Lara shouldn't bother killing the Jaguar either, it just wastes time and she only spends a few seconds on the floor anyway - not enough time for the cat to get to her.

Della

New Raider

• "Della" is female

Friday, April 21st 2006, 4:57pm

Ooo! I've finally found it! Yeshhh! Hi people.

Well, I'm replaying Legend, this time at an attempt to collect every single reward possible in each level. That means all gold, all silver, and all bronze (duh. I'm stating the obvious). As much as I don't like the entire 'earn ourfits' thing, it just gives me an excuse to re-play TRL (even though it's not the best TR game).

Now, on to my problem. I've figured out how to get the gold on Bolivia (thanks tombraidergirl!) but now that I'm trying to figure out how to get up on the other side, the chain isn't up far enough in order for me to climb it, so I can't face the wall, jump, catch, shimmy, go up, use the other chain to get across, drop, yadda yadda yadda. Is there something wrong, or am I being a dense idiot (as usual)?

Thanks!

EDIT: Ooo Crud! I just figured out what I did wrong! It was supposed to be on the second row, not the first! gah! I'm an idiot! Sorry!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Della" (Apr 21st 2006, 6:03pm)

dotcom

Casual Explorer

• "dotcom" is male

TR Platforms: PS2

Friday, April 21st 2006, 7:32pm

[hehe]

livi

New Raider

Tuesday, April 25th 2006, 7:42am

Help!!!

Hi Guys,

I am stuck in this part of the game where I have moved all the crates and unlocked the door....but I can't make my way to the opposite side of the door...I read here that you have to climb the metal chains on the left hand side blah blah blah but I can only climb the lower part of the chain cos there is a big thingy blocking me from climbing up further....can someone send me some screen shots how to jumb and where to jumb to to get my way up there........... do i have to get to the second part of chain (right above the big thingy) or ...???? HELP!

livi

New Raider

Tuesday, April 25th 2006, 7:45am

bolivia hel[

:einfall:Hi Guys,

I am stuck in this part of the game where I have moved all the crates and unlocked the door....but I can't make my way to the opposite side of the door...I read here that you have to climb the metal chains on the left hand side blah blah blah but I can only climb the lower part of the chain cos there is a big thingy blocking me from climbing up further....can someone send me some screen shots how to jumb and where to jumb to to get my way up there........... do i have to get to the second part of chain (right above the big thingy) or ...???? HELP!

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, April 25th 2006, 12:37pm

Normally, when you have opened the gate, the chain should be relatively climbable. You climb up as far as you can... and then jump backwards onto the gap of the wall.

Panda

Gold Raider

• "Panda" is female

TR Platforms: PS2, PS3

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider Underworld

Tuesday, April 25th 2006, 7:20pm

try jumping onto the ledge next to the chain if you have placed all the boxes on the pressure pads, it might work if you have actually opened the door on the opposite side but as tombraider girl says you should by now be able to climb it as normal.

Hawnzz

New Raider

Monday, May 1st 2006, 8:29pm

Bolivia Cut Scene...

I have no trouble getting through the actual mission... but am unable to get through the cut scene. I'm playing on a capable PC and have been slaughtered at least 50 times. (I'm really sick of that d@mn cut scene) When the cut scene starts, what are the appropriate actions to take? I try to duck and jump but Lara seems oblivious to my demands.
bin nur ich,

MegaCrofter

Archaeologist

• "MegaCrofter" is female

Currently Playing: Anniversary

Monday, May 1st 2006, 8:33pm

RE: Bolivia Cut Scene...

You have to press the buttons which are shown. I think it´s only up and down ;-)
>But she’s touching his—chest
Now, he takes off her dress
Now, let me go<

Selene

New Raider

• "Selene" is female

TR Platforms: PC PS2

Monday, May 1st 2006, 8:42pm

Yes, that is indeed correct.....first up and then down :-) You have to press them as soon as the arrows appear on the screen in order for it to work ;-)

Hawnzz

New Raider

Monday, May 1st 2006, 8:55pm

Reply...

As in "crouch" and "jump"..... ????
bin nur ich,

Hawnzz

New Raider

Monday, May 1st 2006, 8:58pm

Grrr....

Oh my goodness... that is so simple and yet so absolutely daft.
bin nur ich,

Selene

New Raider

• "Selene" is female

TR Platforms: PC PS2

Monday, May 1st 2006, 8:58pm

No, as in up arrow key and down arrow key(or whichever of the WASD keys corresponding to those...not sure if you use those or the arrow keys) :-)

EDIT: I presume you got it then??? Yeah, those arrows definetely took me by surprise when they popped up on the screen....I was like "what the heck do they want me to do" [hehe] Was quite obvious though :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Selene" (May 1st 2006, 9:03pm)

Gideon

New Raider

• "Gideon" is male

TR Platforms: PSP

Thursday, June 22nd 2006, 7:32pm

psp probs on Bolivia 12th section

Hi guys,

Recently I have purchased TR legend for the PSP. (I already have it on my PC [hehe])

Now I have a problem with Bolivia the 12th section.

12th Section
Now take a deep breath and step through the door. Here comes one of the interactive scenes. You have to quickly press the buttons (direction) shown to you. Don't bother with running, Lara will move on her own.

The combination here is:
Down (PC) / (PS2)
Up (PC) / (PS2)
Press them immediately when shown to you. At the end you will spot a Reward underneath the pit.

I can see the cue for the first button. (For me: the same as for the PS2 --> O) After that Lara runs a little, until she is sliced by big rotating knives. I've played it over and over again, but I'm missing the second cue! :shout: I know I have to push the X. :einfall:

Hlp plz.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Thursday, June 22nd 2006, 7:53pm

Yes, it is X.
I had no problem there. Do you have any clue what it is? Are you maybe even too early, knowing what the second button is? I usually put my whole concentration on the display and when it appears, I push the button. Worked well, and I've played it 3 times already.

Sorry, I have no idea... but you can eliminate that it might be the wrong button and an error in display.

MaskedRaider

Archaeologist

• "MaskedRaider" is male

Thursday, June 22nd 2006, 9:18pm

Someimte when you know whats coming next, you press the wrong button too soon. This always resuilts in a dead end for Lara. I don't have psp, but on Pc you can have teh problem when you know what to do. THats y i never use a walkthgrough for the interactive scenes: i press to soon!

Metolius

New Raider

Tuesday, July 4th 2006, 8:06pm

Help! I am stuck in the room with the turning poles. Where you jump from one to the next and then they turn. I can get to the last pole near the alcove where the silver reward sits. How do you make Lara jump into the alcove while she is hanging from the pole? Thanx