You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 8:35pm

Maintenance

I am doing some maintenance work on the site. It's possible that quite a few images and savegame downloads won't work till I'm done. But hopefully afterwards a lot of currently missing images will be back.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Friday, March 31st 2006, 3:02pm

Most images should be fixed now.

Report dead links or missing images here

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Thursday, May 15th 2008, 10:27am

As some of you might have spotted already, the German part of the website has gotten a new face during the last weeks. The English version is to follow soon. Luckily I do not have to write any new code, so it may progress nicely. During this time I cannot respond to dead links reports or such, it's hard enough to update Underworld images and similar while the site is in this state of change.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, May 20th 2008, 2:12pm

The website has been updated. There are still some issues I need to fix but they were almost impossible to fix offline. I could have left the site offline, but that made no sense, as this way you can at least use the walkthroughs till everything is ready.

You can leave comments here:
Report errors or problems you encounter on the new website and in the members area here
At this point it is rather pointless to report errors, as I am working on the pages and they may change any minute.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Thursday, June 26th 2008, 6:32pm

Please note that I am about to change my web hosting package. Due to the involved server change the Website and WikiRaider may be down for a short period of time during the next couple of days. The Forum will not be affected.

If the down time will be longer than expected I will establish a temporary website elsewhere and post the link in this thread here.