You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Thursday, February 28th 2002, 5:30pm

What's new / What am I working on

I've added two new comic galleries to my site. Some more pictures will follow in the next couple of days.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Thursday, May 22nd 2008, 5:45pm

The updated fan fiction section (for readers) is now online. You are welcome to browse the section:
http://www.tombraidergirl.com/fanfiction/

If you find any errors within these pages (any dead links, things that are not working, spelling mistakes, German words...) please report them here.

I'll be working on the memberlist now and then fix the internal pages for news, fan fiction ... submissions.

Edit:
The memberlist is now done:
http://www.tombraidergirl.com/community/members.php

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, June 10th 2008, 12:12pm

I fixed some minor issues today:

1. The date format for news and fan fics on the main page has been modified. e.g. 08.06.2008 -> June 8th 2006
2. The link for Fan Fictions (in the headline) was wrong (led to news) and has been fixed.
3. Design issues with Safari and Opera in the Community area (e.g. here) have been fixed

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Friday, June 27th 2008, 3:11pm

During the last few days the following was done:

fixed issues:
a display issue of additional information within the walkthroughs using Firefox was fixed

enhancements:
I have split the screenshot galleries for Underworld into HQ and regular screens.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Friday, October 17th 2008, 4:48pm

Tomb Raider II

The Tomb Raider II section will be revised during the next couple of days. The old section will be viewable as archived version. There may be missing images and dead links in this archived version, I apologize for that. But I hope that after the full revision all errors are gone. The walkthrough will also be slightly modified and a couple of new pages are planned, like a factsheet page, new enemy pages, a revised story page and more.

I will let you know when revisions are done. (Or you will simply see it, if the notice on the TR2 pages is gone!)