You are not logged in.

Chronicles - Red Alert

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dizzy_

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 10th 2002, 1:11am

Red Alert

Sorry-I'm a little dumb! I accidentaly saved after you push the button at the end of Chronicles and now I can't beat the 2nd cyborg-I e-mailed eidos interactive and they told me I should try starting from a previously saved game...now I can't even beat the first cyborg! Do you have a way to fix that or a savegame or am I just screwed and need to buy a new Chronicles and START ALL OVER?! :o Please help!
-Dizzy

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Tuesday, September 10th 2002, 7:36am

There are certain spots where you shouldn't save. I've explained that all in the walkthrough.

http://tombraidergirl.com/tr5/alert.html

at the first cyborg: You shouldn't save in the duct; and after draining the water from the room. (you might avoid the last problem by using the trigger up in the passage twice again, provided you can get there without dying.)

Buying a new game wouldnt fix any problem as they are all the same. (I cannot believe they havn't fixed it yet.)

Unfortunately I canot find a savegame at the moment, but I'll try tp get you one later today.

grtrope

Unregistered

Monday, June 16th 2003, 4:43am

Chronicles - Red Alert - cyborg over head

"Trapping the Cyborg
Run back down through the hallway and jump over the pits. Enter the passage on the right. Sprint down. (Very important in order to be quick enough to make it to the button before the cyborg left the room already.) Turn around to the left and left again. Hit the button as soon as the cyborg has passed overhead to lock him between the two doors. Leave the passage and turn left."

The cyborg never passes over head. bug?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Monday, June 16th 2003, 12:13pm

probably : you should not save between the switch behind the bar and after the cyborg has trapped (however I found a savespot where the cyborg appears first - the room in the corner)

Go looking where the cyborg is.
If he has dropped into one ot the pits it's definately a bug.
If he is close behind you, you are to slow - but I guess it's the first!?

Also you should not shoot at the cyborg that might also cause him to drop into one of the pits.