You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

laracroft2009

Casual Explorer

• "laracroft2009" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Tuesday, February 15th 2005, 11:13pm

I notice something else, I too have download the level editor from the tombraiderchronicals.com and it did not come with tuti.prj and I also downloaded the level editor mannnual too. So I was wondering if someone could give me their tut1.prj
<<Dan the Raider>>
----------------------------------------
www.tombraiderfans.20m.com Where we raid tombs with Lara Croft!!!!!!

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Wednesday, February 16th 2005, 12:20am

Here you go.

Crane

Starting Raider

• "Crane" is male
  • "Crane" started this thread

Saturday, February 19th 2005, 7:14pm

I had this problem too, but i was able to built my level only by reading the manual. [:D]
Anyway, i'm currently looking for the script folder and example levels.
Nothing is completely wrong in the world. Even a broken clock shows the correct time twice every day. *Cool, don't you think?*

laracroft2009

Casual Explorer

Sunday, February 20th 2005, 1:10am

I need help with building ledges, I have figured out the finish trigger and I also n=know how to make water, so now ledges and climbable surface(s).
<<Dan the Raider>>

laracroft2009

Casual Explorer

Sunday, February 20th 2005, 1:11am

Read the post below
<<Dan the Raider>>

laracroft2009

Casual Explorer

Saturday, February 26th 2005, 2:09am

Okay, I now can make Lara climb up walls and all that stuff. Here is a screenshot. There are somethings that I still need help with a few things and I'll make a list:

1. Water
2. Ledges that are high above
3. Spikes on the floor

That is about it. I'll edit this post if needed.
<<Dan the Raider>>

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Saturday, February 26th 2005, 11:20am

1. you must create an extra room which should be the "pool" then you press on the W button of the eidtor and conntect it to a none water room.

2. ledges high above have to be made with two room on top of each other. (Place them at the same location in 2D view.)
Ceiling of the lower room and floor of the upper room have to be on the same level. You elevate the floor tiles where you want to have the ledges one click (or more), Then you mark the whole floor of the upper room and connect the two rooms with a door. The ledges will remain, if they are on a higher level, than the ceiling of the floor below. (You can also leave these parts out, when conntecting to the room below. But the other method is faster)

3. Place a spike trap where you want it. Mark it in the room editor. Press O to get the OCB Code Window. Enter 12 for a floor spiketrap. (these are the ones shooting out and retreating the whole time)

for permanently retracted spikes add 16.
for spikes that shoot out once, and disappear forever add another 16 (32)

So either 12, 28 or 44

Crane

Starting Raider

• "Crane" is male

Saturday, February 26th 2005, 6:28pm

Just a small tip, use a especial climbing texture on the walls where Lara climbs, or the player won't know that a wall is climbable. ;)
Nothing is completely wrong in the world. Even a broken clock shows the correct time twice every day. *Cool, don't you think?*

laracroft2009

Casual Explorer

Saturday, February 26th 2005, 10:12pm

I got the spikes on the floor, but I was wondering how do you connect the ledges room and the water room to the room that you want to connect it to? Thanks, Crane for that tip.
<<Dan the Raider>>

laracroft2009

Casual Explorer

Saturday, March 5th 2005, 12:48am

Okay, I'm still having problems with the following:

- Script (Renaming levels)
- Water (Still)
- Ledges (Have not figure out)
- Flybys (Working on it)
- Cameras (Need help)
- Creating a new .Tom file
- Creating a new load pic

That is all, I need help with. Also if some one can send me a copy of their whole maps folder, Thanks.

PS- The mannual is not that helpful to me because I do not understand what they mean at all. :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch:
<<Dan the Raider>>

Crane

Starting Raider

• "Crane" is male

Saturday, March 5th 2005, 11:40pm

Water and ledges are easy. you just need to satck rooms. place two rooms, one in the top of the another. If the floor in the top room is 0, the ceiling in the room below has to be 0. To make ledges, in the top room raise the floor one click where you want the ledge to be. Then select the whole floor, and click the black button. To make water, stack the rooms, select the room below, click the W button and then select the door (use plan view window0. Then click toogle opacity 2 and do as we told you!
I also have the problem of changing the name of the level. We need script.exe and script.txt. Let's hope someone will help us!

Crane

Starting Raider

• "Crane" is male

Sunday, March 13th 2005, 3:35am

I strongly sugest you to visit www.trsearch.org. They are experienced w/ the LE. I also sugest you to read the manual throughouly, it seems difficult and scary at first, but after some time you will see that it's very useful! :)

Crane

Starting Raider

• "Crane" is male

Sunday, March 13th 2005, 3:46am

I strongly sugest you to visit www.trsearch.org. They are experienced w/ the LE. I also sugest you to read the manual throughouly, it seems difficult and scary at first, but after some time you will see that it's very useful! :)

Crane

Starting Raider

• "Crane" is male

Sunday, March 13th 2005, 3:57am

laracroft2009

Casual Explorer

Monday, March 14th 2005, 4:31am

Every time I do that it says ERROR: CANNOT CONNECT DOOR. I am I doing something wrong???? :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Also can someone give me script.exe please.
<<Dan the Raider>>

Crane

Starting Raider

• "Crane" is male

Friday, March 18th 2005, 5:00pm

the elevation is the highest point at ceiling and the lowest point at the floor. try using flat surfaces.

laracroft2009

Casual Explorer

Friday, March 18th 2005, 9:25pm

And what does that mean???????? And I am using flat surfaces
<<Dan the Raider>>

Crane

Starting Raider

• "Crane" is male

Friday, March 25th 2005, 7:01pm

I dont understand why you are having so many problems. Can u send me your project? I can try taking a look at it.
(SEnd by email, or other people will see in what you are working on. Dont worry, I wont tell anyone what you are building :wink: )

Crane

Starting Raider

• "Crane" is male

Friday, March 25th 2005, 7:05pm

I dont understand why you are having so many problems. Can u send me your project? I can try taking a look at it.
(SEnd by email, or other people will see in what you are working on. Dont worry, I wont tell anyone what you are building :wink: )

Nick

Silver Raider

• "Nick" is male

TR Platforms: PC, Mac, PS2

Monday, March 28th 2005, 11:55pm

Quoted

Original von laracroft2009

Every time I do that it says ERROR: CANNOT CONNECT DOOR. I am I doing something wrong????

Could you make a screenshot of this part in the LE?