You are not logged in.

London City

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kamakazeedoc

New Raider

• "kamakazeedoc" started this thread

Monday, July 15th 2002, 12:29pm

City

i cant get past the lady in the beginning of the city.i have reached the top floor just below the chopper.it is very frustrating.please help.
hi

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Monday, July 15th 2002, 3:24pm

You have to climb all the way up while trying to avoid the energy bolts. Take some medipacks on your way up. You have to find a powerplug on the left side (facing the other side of the road) and shoot it. Sophia will be hit by electricity.

Psylocke

New Raider

• "Psylocke" is male

TR Platforms: PS2

Friday, February 10th 2006, 3:26pm

I couldn't beat that level either, for a long time, I have tried shoot her with the rocket launcher but she wouldn't die! Then i tried to get to the top and i found something eletrical. This electrified her. But then i went on the same ramp and got shocked too. lol. But i beat it right after.
Broken into tears, I rebulid the missing peaces from my heart

pachyderm

New Raider

TR Platforms: PC

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 2:37pm

London City Electricy aktivitate

Hey Please help me, i'm in London City and i can't acitivate the Electricy...what should i do?

Thanks for helping

pachyderm

New Raider

TR Platforms: PC

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 3:12pm

Done -.-

after i did go all the way from the beginning again I could shoot the electricy with guns