You are not logged in.

Ireland Gallows Tree

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 4th 2004, 1:02am

Gallows Tree

:ouch: :mad: I am playing on a PlayStation. I am trying to get the second secret. It says in the walkthrough that I have to get on a high pillar next to THE passage. The problem is I have been through ten passages. Which one is THE passage? And how do I get up there?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Monday, October 4th 2004, 9:48am

It is almost by the gallows tree. It is near the crawlspacer where you come out after getting the rubber tub in the hut by the water.

Are you referring to my walkthrough? http://tombraidergirl.com/tr5/tree.html
Cause I don't see myself mentioning just "The passage".

Tuesday, October 5th 2004, 5:37am

Still TR5--Gallows Tree

:mad: :ouch: still stuck on PlayStation game. 1st, there is NO ramp to jump on by the crawlspace. That is where the monkey climb thing is. 2nd, to the left of that is a ramp, and when I jump on it, she either slides off the other side before I can jump (much less, flip) or else she gets eaten by the little demon. 3rd, in your walkthrough it says, "2nd secret:
'There is a high stone pillar on the left. On this pillar is the second golden rose. To get up there you have to run to the wall next to thepassage."

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Tuesday, October 5th 2004, 11:12am

Tuesday, October 5th 2004, 5:40pm

TR5--Gallows Tree

:-D 8-) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! The screenshot really helped a LOT! It only took me two tries to get up there when I had spent two days trying to figure out how. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!