You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Shehi

Starting Raider

• "Shehi" is male
  • "Shehi" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC

Monday, May 10th 2004, 8:58pm

Tomb Raider Fan Art Competition 2004

I would like to announce that we are ending competition on May 16th, so all submissions must be sent by this date. I also would like to thank the esteemed Tomb Raider Girl administration and members for their continuous support of the event. Thank you all, people! It is really appreciated! ...

Imanov
TRComm Networks
The Croft Society Forums

http://forum.pcgamesdb.com/tombraider/index.php?showforum=8

Shehi

Starting Raider

• "Shehi" is male
  • "Shehi" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC

Monday, May 17th 2004, 2:39am

Competition Ended

Tomb Raider Fan Art Competition 2004, held by Tomb Raider Community, in affiliation with its partner sites, has been ended! We wish the best of luck to all contestants, and thanks them for their contributions!!! THANKS PEOPLE!

As I already announced in our forum, the winner will be announced between June 10th - 15th, due to some unexpected, actually not-planned circumstances, especially time related ones.

We will update the entries in our forum, live, so you will know which ones were rejected, which were moved etc during judgement procedure.

That is it for now. We again thank all contestants for their contributions!!! And special thanks go to Jana and Lara's Treasure Room Forums for information support in this event!

You can track the results in The Croft Society Forums

Regards,

Shehi
Tomb Raider Community (trcomm.net)
A PC Games Database Subdivision (pcgamesdb.com)

ostercy

Starting Raider

• "ostercy" is male

TR Platforms: PS2

Currently Playing: Age of Empires

Friday, March 27th 2009, 12:57pm

Someone ought to put an entry at Wiki Raider about this (and any other fan art) competition. :window