You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sherry

Average Raider

• "Sherry" started this thread

Friday, April 16th 2004, 6:27pm

Diving Area

i have started TR2(again :wink: ) and i have got to the level "diving area" I am trying to get secret one. I have sliden down the slide fallen into the pit with the dragon and have tried to jump out. But the rest of the slide is to short and does not give me enough time to jump and grab the ledge. Some-one please tell me how to make this jump and get the secret. Any elp would be great. :P
It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Friday, April 16th 2004, 7:08pm

Re: TombRaider 2-diving area

Quoted

Original von Sherry

...But the rest of the slide is to short and does not give me enough time to jump and grab the ledge.

Don't grab!!! Just press jump and pray :-D

Sherry

Average Raider

• "Sherry" started this thread

Friday, April 16th 2004, 9:47pm

Re: TombRaider 2-diving area

Quoted

Original von tombraidergirl

Don't grab!!! Just press jump and pray :-D

I do this most of the time with TombRaider :wink:-thanx for repling :sun:
It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!