You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 23rd 2004, 3:34pm

Worst Controls EVER!!

What the heck is up with these new contols??? when you want to run lara walks for a few seconds then starts running?? Thats just crap. When you lock onto a target when trying to shoot it it doesnt even look like your locked onto it so you dont know when to shoot. Its the most frustrating thing in the world. Her movements are SO slow. In the rooftops level in the very beginning when you have to shimy on that wire and duck your feet up, half the time when i press the duck button it doesnt do anything and i cant move at all when i push the forward and backward and side to side keys or anything. Nothing works. I have to wait to plunge to my death before trying it again. Ahh i wish they spent more time on this game, VERY dissapointed with the results. It had great potential with the graphics and all that jazz...Also does anyone know if theres gunna be a new patch thats gunna be fixing more stuff then the last one did?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Friday, July 23rd 2004, 3:39pm

I wouldn't bet on it. They have noone working on that game anymore.

Friday, July 23rd 2004, 3:45pm

ahh

wow thats really stupid. what a dissapointing tomb raider experience..."Tomb Rider 7" better be more like the other tomb raiders...tr2 and tr 3 are the best. But if its another AOD im done with the new tr games.

Kurtis99

Explorer

• "Kurtis99" is male

TR Platforms: PS2

Currently Playing: Tibia

Saturday, July 24th 2004, 7:23pm

The game was bad, but don't worry. It can't get any worse...
Smart people learn from their mistakes.
Smarter people learn from others' mistakes.

My site

Unregistered

Saturday, July 24th 2004, 8:45pm

might do. i mean what if they make the graphics like TR1 really old and what if the controls were so confusing and the charcters' running was even slower???now that would be worst. but then again not even Edios would be that sad to make a game as crap as that

LarasLilGirl

Advanced Raider

• "LarasLilGirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 2:26am

deeed

u think this is bad wait till u have to beat boaz with guess who the horid KURTIS :ouch: i cant beat him quite frankly the only reason it isnt in the trash is i wanna compare 7 to it later

Angels Deserve to Die