You are not logged in.

London Aldwych

Reese

Unregistered

Thursday, July 25th 2002, 4:36am

Aldwych

I've read several walkthroughs with no luck. I've made my way to the Mason's room on the London level of Aldwyck,but only have found one Solomon key which leaves me one short. I've gone back several times to find it with no luck. I've been told that I could find it in the middle and last rooms that open after you push a switch in a green lit room and have to sprint to get into these rooms before you monkey swing across the ceiling that gets you the other Solomon key. Help! Is there a difference because I play on my computer rather than something like a Play Station?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Thursday, July 25th 2002, 11:28am

Well the first key is on the wheel that comes down behind you, you have t get there again, but I guess you have that one.

The second is where the timed doors are. Use the right and then quickly get to the three doors. You have to get through the right one. Use the switch there.

Get back out and use the right button again to get into the middle room to find another switch.
Now use the left button and run through the first door. Monkey climb along the ceiling to get towards the key.

Sunday, August 10th 2003, 12:46pm

Tomb Raider III - Aldwych

Hi there!

I have a problem near the end of the Aldwych level.
I try to get in the train by jumping in het hole.
I go to the right, climb down and get on my knees to crawl over the tiles.
When I reach the third row of tiles, I hear the sound of a door opening or closing. As soon as I can stand I walk to the opening in the ceiling, but it is closed!
Any suggestions? Thanks!

Regards,

Marcel :ouch:

Monday, November 24th 2003, 4:57pm

Tomb Raider III - London - Aldwych (Drill room)

I guess my hand/eye coordination is getting as old as I am, but for the life of me I can't manage all the complex combo moves required to finish. This is the part where you slide down a ramp, hang, drop to collapsing tiles, flip to left, jump, grab, etc. The part that really gets me is the turn in midair. Is there ANY way to simplify this sequence, or get around it? I really want to get all the secrets.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Monday, November 24th 2003, 5:33pm

If you want the secret there is no easier way to get it, I think.

raider ranger

New Raider

Monday, November 24th 2003, 7:22pm

If I remember rightly ,to turn in midair you press the End key. I was on ages on this part when I first did it. Good luck. :ouch:

laracroft2009

Casual Explorer

• "laracroft2009" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Wednesday, December 10th 2003, 4:39am

TRIII, Aldwych, Drill room

Did you try the walkthrough????? :lol:
<<Dan the Raider>>
----------------------------------------
www.tombraiderfans.20m.com Where we raid tombs with Lara Croft!!!!!!

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Saturday, December 27th 2003, 4:01pm

Quoted

Original von Reese

Thanks for answering my first question about the Solomon keys and I'm sorry that I forgot to specify that on this London Aldwych level I was able to find the Solomon key that was past the timed doors and in the hall after the monkey swing across the room, but it's the other one I'm missing and you mentioned something about it being on a wheel so I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me where that is.Thanx :)

Quoted

Original von tombraidergirl

Ok, there was one place where you had to get down very quickly because some machine was coming down behind you. You have to find that spot again. The key is on top of that machine.

That was in the room at the track, the one with the guys and the piles of crates. There is a hatch in the ceiling somewhere.