You are not logged in.

GoLaraGo

New Raider

• "GoLaraGo" is male
  • "GoLaraGo" started this thread

TR Platforms: XBox 360, Nintendo 3DS, XBox One.

Currently Playing: Fallout 4, Rise of The Tomb Raider.

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 5:04pm

Life is Strange

Aside from the big franchises that are out these days, including Rise of The Tomb Raider & Fallout 4, there has also been another successful game that is worth playing - Life is Strange, available on PC, PS & Xbox - and it's won several awards too ! It's an interactive game where you control Max Caulfield (a young female student)...and her time-bending abilities. - Without revealing too much, it involves some very difficult choices. Have you played it ? - If yes, what did you think of it ? - I personally found some of the decisions quite poignant, & the story compulsive to follow...I hope I won't have to wait too long for the sequel !

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 5:48pm

I did play the beginning during Gamescom and I am so going to buy it whenever I know I'll have the time to play it. (Or when there's a special deal making it 50 cents cheaper, because that's the amount I still have on my prepaid-card and if I don't have to pay more it won't hurt having it lying around. [hehe] )

GoLaraGo

New Raider

• "GoLaraGo" is male
  • "GoLaraGo" started this thread

TR Platforms: XBox 360, Nintendo 3DS, XBox One.

Currently Playing: Fallout 4, Rise of The Tomb Raider.

Monday, November 30th 2015, 1:13pm

Ah yes, a little saved here means less to pay there - "every little helps" :thumbsup !