tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Thursday, May 31st 2007, 8:08pm

Greece - The Coliseum

Ask your questions about the Tomb Raider: Anniversary level Greece - The Coliseum in this thread.

beerfridgeraider

Starting Raider

• "beerfridgeraider" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: TRU

Sunday, June 10th 2007, 6:04pm

RE: Greece - The Coliseum

a couple of weird things happened in this level that look like bugs. im on the pc version. some of these points ive hidden as they are spoliers.

• i ended the level before i knew it. i think this is a general point with all levels and stats. i knew i had the artefact to get, but i wandered down a corridor and the level ended. thereafter it wont let you back because it thinks its the next level (as reported by the stats page), collecting the artefact then doesnt count.

interestingly if you load a previous save game (i played the whole level again), the secret is already counted! even if you havent actually got it yet.it appears the game collects the points wrt the player irrespective of save/load.

• Spoiler Spoiler

in the coliseum, when you first encounter the arena, the gorillas come out. however, if you don't fight them and instead climb out of the arena and continue to pull the lever which opens door down - with more animals, the animals don't fight anymore.

after pulling the lever, i dropped into the arena for a good battle, and the creatures wont fight unless you're really close, they wander like they can't see you. i was able to pick them off easily without much of a fight. this looks like a bug because the first time i played the level i had to fight then in sequence, the second time was because i was just playing again and didnt want to fight the first batch. a bug?

• Spoiler Spoiler

to follow up on the .50 gun issue, yes i found them here in the coliseum. looks like they left too much ammo prior to this point in the design because normally you don't get more ammo than you can carry given before finding the weapon.

/BFR

Vesper

Archaeologist

• "Vesper" has been banned

TR Platforms: PS2 GBC GBA

Currently Playing: Dark Angel

Sunday, June 10th 2007, 6:14pm

Well I have an answer to your second dilemma.

Note that you can replay levels. Say you run out of ammo for the Dual Caliber Pistols. Go back to levels that have the ammo scattered, find the ammo, save the game, and go to your current game. You will have as much ammo as you picked up for the guns.

Quite helpful in my opinion.

Monday, June 11th 2007, 10:43am

hello do u know where the lever is cause im stuck the first one after the gorillaz

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "tombraiderfreak" (Jun 11th 2007, 10:54am)

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Monday, June 11th 2007, 10:45am

Which lever? There is one on the main balcony, right at the start. You need to get up to the stands and climb up on the second column...

beerfridgeraider

Starting Raider

• "beerfridgeraider" is male

Currently Playing: TRU

Monday, June 11th 2007, 1:37pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Amanda Evert
Well I have an answer to your second dilemma.

i think you are right. basically this is a *feature* which can be quite helpful, but is a bit confusing at first because loading a save isnt really restoring the original state.
/BFR

Monday, June 11th 2007, 2:16pm

ok ive found the key but i can not get to it how? afteer fighting the lions and gorillaz

Der Maskierte

Advanced Raider

• "Der Maskierte" is male

Currently Playing: Siehe x-Fire-Profil ;)

Monday, June 11th 2007, 2:23pm

Walk around the corner. You find two big cages, on the left is a small crate. Stand on the smaller cage in the corner and pull the crate with your grapple. Bring it to the cage with the key, so you can reach it.
"...Ihr werdet fragen, wer ich bin und warum ich so spreche. Kommt, und ich erzähle euch ein Märchen, wie ihr es noch nie gehört habt."

TR Platforms: PSX , PS2

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 4:20am

Collseum - second grapple point. PS2, NTSC U/C

Playing Anniversary again after a 5 year hiatus. I'm having difficulty with the second grapple point. The one you have to get to after you pick the 50 caliber pistols. I've tried varying the timing of the release of my grapple, but I die every time. Help?

Wile E. Coyote

Roadrunner Raider

• "Wile E. Coyote" is male

TR Platforms: PC, PS2, PS3, PSP

Currently Playing: Uncharted, Rise of the Tomb Raider

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 11:02am

(Moved to the correct thread.)
--
Signature is futile.