You are not logged in.

ladylike

New Raider

• "ladylike" is female
  • "ladylike" started this thread

TR Platforms: Windows PC

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 9:29pm

Lara Croft possibles

GK Films already said they want to do a "series" of films, not just one. They want to do a 'reboot'. That means no Angelina Jolie, no Kate Beckinsale and no Rhona Mitra. Allison Carrol and Karima Adebibe are models/actresses ..... not much screen experience. Here are my top three picks for the role:

Gemma Arterton - my first pick ("Clash of the Titans", "Prince of Persia") [hehe]

Summer Glau - ("Firefly", "Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles") she turns thirty this year, but looks like she's still in her mid-twenties and she looks a bit like a younger Angelina

Olivia Wilde - "TRON: Legacy"

Megan Fox - would she change her mind and play a "younger" Lara Croft just to **ss off Angelina Jolie? ?(

Sienna Miller - another possible

GoLaraGo

New Raider

• "GoLaraGo" is male

TR Platforms: XBox 360, Nintendo 3DS, XBox One.

Currently Playing: Fallout 4, Rise of The Tomb Raider.

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 8:30pm

Fast forward to Autumn 2013, and a big question mark still hangs over who could be the new "young" Lara in the film reboot. I personally would go for Camilla Luddington as it seems that she went all out for the highly successful 2013 game - performing the moves as well as the voice acting for the game character. Being in the film would be a natural progression for someone who has already "proved herself" for the role, and looks a "natural" for the role too. However, I would agree with ladylike that Summer Glau and Gemma Arterton would be good for the role as well. In short, ladies with action experience - who could pass off being in their early 20s.