Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: LaraCroftForum.com. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Soul

Vileblood

• »Soul« ist männlich

TR Plattformen: PC, XBox360

spiele gerade: God Of War III

• Private Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011, 10:50

I watched it twice. [hehe]
First the second half of the film on ORF (the main channel in Austria) and then the next day the whole film on Pro7 (german channel, for all those who don't know it) :)

I also watched Ed Wood lately - a really nice film by Tim Burton about the worst director of all times.

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011, 19:18

Raiders of the Lost Ark. One of the greatest movies ever made! :D You can watch it hundreds of times, still it's just the ultimate adventure movie.

ButterYum

Archäologe

• »ButterYum« ist weiblich

TR Plattformen: PS2,PS3

spiele gerade: Skyrim

Samstag, 11. August 2012, 03:23

Aman! I watched it the other day on the telly! Such a good movie!

Stormi30

Hobbyforscher

• »Stormi30« ist männlich

TR Plattformen: PS2 PS3 PS4

spiele gerade: Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection, Tomb Raider reihe, Diverse Horrorlastiege titel

Montag, 29. April 2013, 11:37

I've watched the Argentinian shortmovie MAMA a couple of day's ago. And it contain's one of the scariest scene's i've ever seen. A couple of month's ago a Theatrecal version from Guillermo de Torro started in theatres. Maybe i give it a try soon.
"I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places." Henry Youngman

GoLaraGo

Neuer Raider

• »GoLaraGo« ist männlich

TR Plattformen: XBox 360, Nintendo 3DS, XBox One.

spiele gerade: Fallout 4, Rise of The Tomb Raider.

Sonntag, 13. Oktober 2013, 20:12

The last film I remember watching - and being interested in :sleeping: , was Under Siege (on TV) with Steven Segal (like Lara, a one person army taking out loads of bad guys - the sort of movie I especially like :-) !)

Wile E. Coyote

Roadrunner Raider

• »Wile E. Coyote« ist männlich

TR Plattformen: PC, PS2, PS3, PSP

spiele gerade: Uncharted, Rise of the Tomb Raider

Montag, 14. Oktober 2013, 14:13

Last one I watched was Iron Man 3. The BluRay was on sale at our local electronics store.
--
Signature is futile.