You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wicker

Unregistered

Friday, June 7th 2002, 5:07am

Lara's Home

This is a silly question but where is the key in Lara home so that you can get in the gated area. Is that something you can do at the beggining or after you solve the game. I been able to find the hidden trophy room but I cant seem to find the key. :ouch:

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Friday, June 7th 2002, 7:54am

Is this Tomb Raider 3? Would be good to know.

If that's the case, and you've found the hidden room (in the cellar)!? Then all you have to do is getting into the fishtank. They key lies there. This is independent from the game so it doesn't matter when you try that.

wicker

Unregistered

Thursday, June 13th 2002, 5:49am

I must not be in the cellar

Is the cellar outside or inside of the house. I don't see a fish tank. :ouch:

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Thursday, June 13th 2002, 1:22pm

Well you have to go to the library. There you'll find a book that's different from the others. Use it to extinguish the fire. You'll then find a passage leading towards a hidden chamber. You have to open all passages from there to the main staircase. With the lever you can open a timed door in the right passage downstairs. Behind this door you'll find stairs leading down into the cellar.

fashioncents1

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 26th 2002, 7:38pm

???????

What if u r having trouble getting through the timed door s into the cellar? ( Tomb 3, in Lara's house) :ouch:

Thanks!

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Wednesday, June 26th 2002, 8:37pm

That's very sad, there is no possibility to use a savegame. However if you play on the PSX there is a cheat for the key: R2 L2x3 R2 L2x6 R2 L2x5 R2 L2x2

Otherwise: Open the door to the roof. Clear out the way and while running down jump over the railing and make a roll to turn quickly!

Friday, August 15th 2003, 10:52am

Tomb Raider III - Home Level

When you explore the home level on Tomb Raider 3, I noticed a few doors that I am unable to open. One in particular is right next to the gym. I'm also unsure what to do in the atic, all I know is that it's spooky up there and there is a block that you can push and pull, what does it do exactlt? I don't even know where to find the key to get into where the quad bike is! Another thing I'm not sure about is the front gate, a friend of mine said that when you step outside the front gate there's a whole new level (not the actual game), sort of like a bonus level.
I would much apprieciate it if someone was to tell me what to do.
Thank you for your troubles.
From Amy Lee Clews. :roll:

spaghett

New Raider

Friday, August 15th 2003, 1:09pm

to get to the quad bike:
-open the attic door
-head to the library and look at all the books. you will see a book you can press on. it'll make the fireplace in the library turn off.
- head to the fireplace and climb the wall on the left. you will reach a little chamber with a switch. in the same level as the switch there's a box you can pull out of your way to enter the attic. (if I remember correctly.)
-pull the switch, do a roll using "end" and head for the door it opened as fast as you can before it closes. (it's a door below the stairs near the gym.)
- when you enter that door, pull a box in the aquarium area to climb to a hole in the ceiling.
-from there, jump into the aquarium and swim all the way around to get the key to the quad bike.
- go to the gate to the racetrack (right next to the horse fountain) and open it.

there's also a treasure room, and I can't remember exactly how to get there.

spaghett

New Raider

Friday, August 15th 2003, 1:33pm

and your friend lied: there's no bonus level ouside the gate, only the game itself.

To get to Treasure Room:

- go to the pool area. behind the platform you jump to the water fromthere's a switch. pull it.
- the switch opens a little place with a switch right next to the stairs. go there.
- pull the switch which opens the treasure room right across the room. because the door of that room starts to close really fast, roll immediately and run, then sprint, and jump in the middle of the sprint to perform a roll right into the the treasure room.

hope I was any help! :wink:

Tuesday, June 27th 2006, 5:28pm

How exactly do i get on the roof?

I can get onto the invisible (and red) tiles above the zip-line, but i can't get onto the roof. I did it once or twice a year ago, but I cannot remember anymore, If anybody could help, please do...

MT Mikel

AnimaSola

Archaeologist

• "AnimaSola" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Anniversary

Tuesday, June 27th 2006, 5:51pm

Go here http://tombraidergirl.com/tr3/mansion.php and look for "On the roof" -
there are also two screenshots: http://tombraidergirl.net/help/tr3/mansion02.jpg and http://tombraidergirl.net/help/tr3/mansion01.jpg .
Hope this helps ^^

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, June 27th 2006, 7:07pm

You have to aim for the corner/gap in the roof, when on top of the red tile or somewhere there (the closest spot to the roof) i think it was to the left from there.

Wednesday, June 28th 2006, 1:50am

Ty

I figured it out before i checked this again, but thank you anyway!

MT Mikel

Friday, October 16th 2009, 6:05pm

One of my fav part of the game is the Croft Manor (Lara's House) I injoy in her house..