You are not logged in.

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Sunday, October 12th 2008, 8:05pm

Oh my GOD! So Zip isn't trying to stop Lara, he's just straight trying to kill her!
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Sunday, October 12th 2008, 8:35pm

I think that the Lara double theory is getting likelier every day.

It looks like they (Zip and Winston) were trying to open the door together, doesn't it. Why would they when Zip is working for the other side? I imagine that when Zip saw Lara he thought she was the double, while Winston, trying to stop Zip from shooting her, was sceptical ???

Wasn't it Zip yelling "get down" towards Winston?

OT: My boyfriend is so lucky that he has the luxury of staying away from all the spoilers, he's in for a big surprise...

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Sunday, October 12th 2008, 8:48pm

Yeah, Zip told Winston to get down and then said "Get off of me!" when Winston tried to stop him. I'm willing to bet that Natla perfected her Atlantean Lara and it tricked Zip. I wouldn't doubt it.
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

Wednesday, October 15th 2008, 2:40pm

Those videos were awesome! :happyjump I think that the whole Lara double theory is possible too. What else would make Zip shoot at Lara.... Again, those videos were awesome. :D