You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 8:42pm

Author: ostercy

April 2012 The Wiki has spam

... loads of annoying adverts for e books.

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 6:51am

Tomb Raider music competition

Quoted Raiderfest is an Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider fan community event meant to celebrate fan tributes to the franchises through music. The contest will begin today and run until August 22, 2011. http://www.indycroft.com/news/?p=120 I'll be a-judging along with some famouser people

Friday, March 25th 2011, 10:53pm

Report Vandalism/Spam

More spam has appeared in the last day or two

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 10:30am

Report Vandalism/Spam

Could someone who actually has the ability to do so ban some of the people spamming the Wiki and delete some of the pages?

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 7:09am

Report Vandalism/Spam

There is another spam attack

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 8:59am

FF Competition 2009

<gratuitous spam>VOT6[url]http://www.tokakeriby.co.uk[/url] ¡¡¡THREE WEEKS TO GO!!!!</gratuitous spam>

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 9:47am

The Wiki is full of spam adverts for drugs

Just thought you'd like to know.

Monday, January 4th 2010, 8:21pm

FF Competition 2009

Yup, email is fine. (We don't really get entries any other way.) A previous story is fine. Good luck!

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 5:11pm

FF Competition 2009

We now have the 5th Village Of Tokakeriby competition at http://www.tokakeriby.com/VOT5.htm if anybody is interested.

Saturday, July 11th 2009, 5:39pm

FF Competition 2009

It didn't occur to me to ask if Harmoniad was a he or a she.

Thursday, July 2nd 2009, 11:52am

FF Competition 2009

Sorry - I only just saw this. As it happened I wouldn't have been able to delay the entry date and I'm glad that you managed to enter despite the rush. The results of the compeitition are posted at www.villageoftokakeriby.co.uk.

Monday, April 27th 2009, 8:21am

FF Competition 2009

8 weeks to go

Wednesday, April 15th 2009, 5:54pm

FF Competition 2009

Calm is good

Thursday, April 9th 2009, 4:32pm

FF Competition 2009

Quoted from "Catracoth" I'd offer to be a judge, but it would be fair since I'm a contest participant. Thanks anyway Glad you're entering.

Sunday, April 5th 2009, 10:26am

Report Vandalism/Spam

There seem to be a lot of pages about rock crushers being posted up again.

Monday, March 30th 2009, 12:56pm

Locked pages

Sorry - I didn't realise I was deleting links you wanted to keep. I thought I was doing a useful job tidying up (!) I'll leave links to pages that aren't there alone in future. I can't really help with the missing pages about TR comics or the TR card game I'm afraid, but I'm sure someone else will.

Saturday, March 28th 2009, 8:02pm

Locked pages

OK, although there are some hot links to pages that will probably never be written (such as to "Rue Dominique"). But I'll leave all the "dead" hot links alone in future.

Saturday, March 28th 2009, 9:03am

Locked pages

There's the Angel of Darkness entry, for example, but I also came across some rather weird ones - but I can't remember what they are. I'll post here if I find them again. If there's a list like {{tr3baddies}} where do you go to edit it? I've been removing dead links and the lists contain some. I've also put a note on some dead pages that ought to be removed as I can't delete them myself.

Friday, March 27th 2009, 12:57pm

Tomb Raider Fan Art Competition 2004

Someone ought to put an entry at Wiki Raider about this (and any other fan art) competition.

Friday, March 27th 2009, 12:55pm

FF Competition 2009

How is everybody's writing going? By the way, I have 3-4 judges at the moment but I wouldn't mind a couple more. Anybody got any suggestions as to who I could/should ask?